ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Santa Monica and Melrose.

They said call back after New Years, and likely they'll have some. No quantities confirmed though.

SM isn't getting them, and I'd be surprised if Melrose did. They never get anything great

Yeah Melrose never gets UBs. I found a pair there once but only because someone had returned them there (but purchased online), the store was about to send them back to adidas. Dude told me it was the only pair of UBs they had ever sold there.

To ease the pain
You keep bringing up old war wounds.

Salt levels are rising.
laugh.gif

Even found this at Ross to match

this one is nice too

Last edited:
damn, hate seeing these ADC cancellations. I just tracked my order through their site and it says 'Order confirmed-Waiting to be packed'. Praying that cancellation doesn't come through 

damn, hate seeing these ADC cancellations. I just tracked my order through their site and it says 'Order confirmed-Waiting to be packed'. Praying that cancellation doesn't come through 
Same.

Those of you who had your orders cancelled, did any of you check on ADC and if so, was your order confirmed prior to the cancellation email?

My NMD core blacks through ADC took two days from confirmation to shipping, so hoping this order goes through...

Yeah I scooped a pair from Beatnic last week, wearing them now!

View media item 1846149
Theoretically got another pair this morning on ADC but I won't believe it till I get that shipping email.

Certainly wasn't an easy cop though, barely squeaked through after carting & getting the oos error at first.

Nice! I'll just patiently be waiting for more stock.

In the mean time these just came in, to help ease the pain.

View media item 1846380
Thanks for the oop, from whoever posted the exhibition link. I tossed the rep when it was posted. Exhibition even dropped in some Hi-Chew!

Same.

Those of you who had your orders cancelled, did any of you check on ADC and if so, was your order confirmed prior to the cancellation email?

My NMD core blacks through ADC took two days from confirmation to shipping, so hoping this order goes through...
Yeah if it says 'waiting to be packed' then it's in flux and there's cancellation potential

i copped legit manual, no BD links, saw that on my order status, and then they engaged the nonconsensual buttsex

Yeah if it says 'waiting to be packed' then it's in flux and there's cancellation potential

i copped legit manual, no BD links, saw that on my order status, and then they engaged the nonconsensual buttsex
damn that doesn't keep my hopes very high hahaha. Same though, I was checked out by 8:20 all manual no errors checking out or anything. what size were you after? 

oy.... now the wave of cancellations........ 

ordered @ 1046 est... no cancellation yet...... 

question for those of you whos order got cancelled... what status did you make it to? 

{order confirmed - waiting to be packed} is what mine is at 

Last edited:
The guy at Undefeated SM who checked me in for the Yeezy raffle said they were getting the Talcs sometime in January.

oy.... now the wave of cancellations........ 

ordered @ 1046 est... no cancellation yet...... 

question for those of you whos order got cancelled... what status did you make it to? 

{order confirmed - waiting to be packed} is what mine is at 
if you copped at 1046 you don't stand a chance dude, sorry

These cancelled orders, are they with or without shop runner?

Sorry fam, mine still says waiting to be packed.

Back
Top Bottom