ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
man sucks for all the cancelled orders, smh. :smh:

They need to let the yeezy folks battle over stock and let us UBs folks eat.

Last edited:
These cancelled orders, are they with or without shop runner?

Sorry fam, mine still says waiting to be packed.
same. every time I hear my email go off, I expect to see the cancel but so far so good. and I probably just jinxed myself 
embarassed.gif

Same boat as some in here cancelled as well ordered around 9:30 central. Should've ordered on the villa restock had em my cart and decided against it. There will be restocks

Waiting for a retailer that ships internationally to stock these Talcs.....Refuse to pay resale on these I'm pretty certain in time these will end up like the Silver LTDs.

Hey everybody, new to NT tried for the creams this morning as well couldn't manage to get a pair, if I can find anything that'll help I'll definitely share cuz it's a real shame seeing the majority go straight to resale

would be great if adidas can call back in the coming weeks and fulfill canceled orders like Nike did with wave 1 oreo 2.0s

I see some wasted little time throwing their confirmation emails up on eBay to sell their pairs. :smh:

Has anyone purchased a pair from snapstyle on eBay? Has whites for a solid price and has sold a lot of them. Wanted to grab a pair if they turn out legit. Figured some NTer out there has got them. Thanks in advanced!

So, back to the NMDs for a second.

I'm an 11.5 in UB and 350s. What size should I go for in the NMDs?

Back
Top Bottom