ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
93/17s w/ a burger pic
nthat.gif

We all know FullMaxx went there solely for the fresh jalapenos.  It's about the only thing 5Gs gets right.

The red blast Ace 16 UBs might be my last UB in a long while if I end up getting them.

Last edited:
Can I get a LC on these? Has a defect on the right toe box. So what would be a good going rate for these? 
Those are legit

I've seen them at least in my size go for $200-$220 but because of the defect I'd try to get him to bite on retail

93/17s w/ a burger pic
nthat.gif

We all know FullMaxx went there solely for the fresh jalapenos.  It's about the only thing 5Gs gets right.
Yessir 
nthat.gif

Best part about them. Don't understand why other place don't seem to get how much better they are over pickled

its not juicy enough to worry about dripping greasy on your 93/17.. :D:D 
Alright fair enough 
roll.gif

Go with your 1.0 size fam, it will be fine. Initially it feels more snug width-wise compared to UB. but after couple of hrs in, they feel better.

Wow. All pure controls? I can't even imagine how much that would cost man.
thank you! so what about the theory/-or-/reaity about the first few (black, triple white, volt) pairs are snugger than the later pairs, ever heard or tried on? someone is advising me strictly half size smaller than ub1.0 for purecontrol blue pairs, and the last thing i wonder is, the insole is as same asultra boost? i always wear without insole but i couşdn't do it for pusha eqt ultra boosts due to they have a insole design that your feet can't touch boost when you take out the insole. 

These black/copper UBs are def one of the ugliest 3.0s so far. That midsole color is awful.

Last edited:

thank you! so what about the theory/-or-/reaity about the first few (black, triple white, volt) pairs are snugger than the later pairs, ever heard or tried on? 
i have new 1.0 whites, blacks, ogs, navys , and solar yellow , and honestly the volts are slightly looser than than the others, and maybe the tightest of them all is the navy, but nothing to change sizes about. All are the same size and that's what i'd prefer. 

Last edited:
5 guys taste like burgers I make at home. Not impressed.

completely agree. and i'd give you props if you made me that burger at the crib.
But for a restaurant, its just aiiight. Standards are different when comparing it to a home cooked burger.

Gordy is the designated Boost Thread Iron Chef for any Southern California grillout if he can back that claim up.

View media item 2445579

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom