ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
One more question how does 1.0s fit to 3.0s? I wear a 9 in 3.0s (with a lil toe space still) but never tried on a pair of 1.0s.. so would 9.5 or 10 be best?

One more question how does 1.0s fit to 3.0s? I wear a 9 in 3.0s (with a lil toe space still) but never tried on a pair of 1.0s.. so would 9.5 or 10 be best?
1.0s def fit more snug than most 3.0s so go with the 9.5 and you should be good

10 would be good to but probably too long

Last edited:

Either would be good. I wear an 11.5 in 3.0's and a 12 in 1.0 would fit perfectly

In other news, paid for an ATC for the overkills this weekend since I'll be working and won't be able to even attempt. Figured I'd be paying resell anyways so if they hit i'll be paying less than resell and if they don't then I'll just drop resell

Last edited:
Seen them in person today my whole opinion changed
From 
sick.gif
 to 
nthat.gif
?

Need core black 3.0s in 11. Jackrabbit has 10.5 and 11.5 but I don't want to settle for those [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:

10 is definitely pushing it IMO, feet will be swimming. 3.0 in 9 on me feels like a 1.0 in 9.5 if that helps, if you like the snug fit I'd go for a 9 in 1.0/2.0 (for me thats the equivalent of 8.5 3.0s). Should also mention i'm a member of #teamwidefeet

Seen them in person today my whole opinion changed

What did you see to get them changed your opinion?

All i saw is orange boost. Not as bronze as stock picture, and poorly executed.. Like some amateur job on painting the boost. Just my opinion though, since i just saw them on feet in internet.

At first i want them. And then nahhh

What did you see to get them changed your opinion?

All i saw is orange boost. Not as bronze as stock picture, and poorly executed.. Like some amateur job on painting the boost. Just my opinion though, since i just saw them on feet in internet.

At first i want them. And then nahhh

Friend bought a pair online. Nice sneaker to blackout

Repped! I was also worrying on the pattern. They look ok?

I saw another tag box with shoe silhouette on them,

i thought that one was from USA and my previous pics was Eu/Asia box
Yeah I thought you were saying the shoes in general were a non US release, box label def differs depending on region with those.

Actually try to get more pictures, did a quick google search and the box tags I've seen for that model have the picture of the shoe even if it was a non-us release

Well now, the tag is fake guess?

I'm try to get as many photos as i can from the seller

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom