ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
glad the rustys got everyone's attention. Made the multi colored pure boosts an easy cop [emoji]128110[/emoji]

I was taking my sweet time checking out the Rustys when I got hit with the sold out message.

Wasn't expecting that....

yep. caught me by surprise
Yea I low balled myself on two sales so hopefully I can snag at retail so it doesn't bite me in the *** and have me lose bread on sales [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Yea I low balled myself on two sales so hopefully I can snag at retail so it doesn't bite me in the *** and have me lose bread on sales [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
i'm sure 5th ave has em

I was on FNL and after I entered my gift card, it asked me to put in cc information even though the gift card was more than enough to pay for the shoe.
After i entered in my cc details, hit review order, it was sold out. SMH.

Headed to all NYC stores now and packer too to save on that tax, online selling out this quickly got me a little scared though
there was no line at 5th when i walked by this morning and i think they tweeted they have so that should be a surefire backup plan

Back
Top Bottom