ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
noo i always park at this structure close to the mall and i always pay between $1-$3
nerd.gif
Ah yes, that's usually full every time I have gone.

Had a question regarding the cash app. Do people use that to sell and buy stuff? Is there any way to get scammed on that?
Yes, no real invoice system so you can't reverse he charge. Common scam is to say they have cash app but no PayPal so they want you to use cash app and then they'll ship the shoes. If it's an in person meetup then cash app is fine but if it's online and shipped shoes then don't do it

I'm not going to lie I just ate an edible cookie and it worked faster than expected ... so for those asking me to check their size in the pm please be specific with your name and order
Just checked BART fare calculator and it's actually $7.80 round trip from SSF to Powell.

I'm not going to lie I just ate an edible cookie and it worked faster than expected ... so for those asking me to check their size in the pm please be specific with your name and order
FYI Adidas 5th ave was limit 1 per so just keep that in mind. Not sure if SF is doing that as well.

Yes, no real invoice system so you can't reverse he charge. Common scam is to say they have cash app but no PayPal so they want you to use cash app and then they'll ship the shoes. If it's an in person meetup then cash app is fine but if it's online and shipped shoes then don't do it
Thanks for the fast response, repped. It's an online exchange but in this case, I'm the seller and he's the buyer. Was just hesitant to use it in case he can take back the funds after I send the product.

Are the prides worth bugging my cousin to drive me to busy sf city ??

Cop the All In Muni pass for your stay. Covers everything in City except cable cars. Best value.
Grab one of those tourist city guides at corner news advertisement box. Has mini map and good info.
BART to Arena. Best option unless you have the Box parking pass next to building. The cars there though.

Enjoy Game 2 ball game. Gives us some highlights.

Back
Top Bottom