ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
BoostRubin with a good info vid review of the upcoming LaFroggie Bleu Mids:
Skip to 11:33 .

the more i see the blue mids online..... 

the more i believe that boostdog bought fakes....  

some guy on local board has some blue mids, and two other fakes SNSxSS and SNSv1.  Alibaba taobao stuff going on here....

Last edited:

What constitutes a sample pair being 'real' though?

I know of 2 places where they were selling samples for $1,000+. don't know anywhere that is selling fakes.

some guy on local board has some blue mids, and two other fakes SNSxSS and SNSv1.  Alibaba taobao stuff going on here....

View media item 2452059

Subscribe to a lot of channels and every time I hear "sample" and "early", guard goes up. None of those key words capture my interest. Not in market for that type thing. Do like that new style of Mids. Really want a good pair.

The major thing that bothered me was when he said multiple different heel cup colors out there. That's just a Red Flag. You're right though, I do feel the curiosity of Ali or Tao surfing to see those products probably out there.

I have no affiliation to that guy selling dropboxes either but if two of the adidas boost shoes are fakes in there, i wouldn't be surprised if he got the mids from a similar source.....

i dunno though

Subscribe to a lot of channels and every time I hear "sample" and "early", guard goes up. None of those key words capture my interest. Not in market for that type thing. Do like that new style of Mids. Really want a good pair.

The major thing that bothered me was when he said multiple different heel cup colors out there. That's just a Red Flag. You're right though, I do feel the curiosity of Ali or Tao surfing to see those products probably out there.
I'm quite confident he's at a level of popularity in which folks solicit him to pass on sample/early pairs since he usually cashes out on them.

For me it's difficult to quantify a sample pair being 'real' in the first place since technically it might not even be the final product that goes to market.

Real or not, I agree it is a red flag whenever you buy a sample that you run a high risk of them being not 'real'

Pick-up by Friday @ 2pm for Miami 
sick.gif

the typical "china plugs" are and have been selling fakes in small size runs
that's why i don't really trust samples in the first place but hey if you wanna be the first to rock em or have a reputation to maintain, I guess you gotta pay them insane amounts.

Back
Top Bottom