ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wool Greys and Chalks definitely fit bigger than other 1.0s.

Otherwise the size differences between 1.0s is marginal (collabs excluded).

Boost isn't really great for weightlifting if you're incorporating it into leg day. For chest, back, and arms any boost model would be okay.
Ultra boost or pure boost are probably your best all around athletic shoe
Eqt and NMD aren't as great

thanks for the tip i been using the pur boost 2.0 but was looking for an alternate shoe that was a bit more firm but still had a bit bounce

Letting my 3.0's go. Just don't like the fit or look of them. Too spoiled by 1.0s.
what do you have and at what size 
nerd.gif

1.0's are gold if you're only going to be in them for a couple hours. If you're on a flight then :x, 3.0's would probably suit you better in that situation.

1.0's are gold if you're only going to be in them for a couple hours. If you're on a flight then
sick.gif
, 3.0's would probably suit you better in that situation.
huh really ? i dont have an issue at all with my 1.0s wearing em for a couple of hours , 

i got a problem wearing yeezy 350 v2 after many hours on both heel and toe box tbh , especially the bred ones who seem like the most snug of all 

huh really ? i dont have an issue at all with my 1.0s wearing em for a couple of hours , 

i got a problem wearing yeezy 350 v2 after many hours on both heel and toe box tbh , especially the bred ones who seem like the most snug of all 
Have you tried 3.0s for long wear? Imo 3.0s are more forgiving when wearing for more than 5 plus hours.

Have you tried 3.0s for long wear? Imo 3.0s are more forgiving when wearing for more than 5 plus hours.
nah not really i dont like the lines on the 3 knit , so i havent worn any pair yet , i may cop the tans or burgundys though they are kinda intriguing 

nah not really i dont like the lines on the 3 knit , so i havent worn any pair yet , i may cop the tans or burgundys though they are kinda intriguing 
Yeah. 3.0s are less snug and stretches more. Well you'll see for yourself when you cop the tans or burgs. Interested with Tans also.

I like to walk in the 1.0 alot more than the 3.0. 1.0>2.0>3.0 for walking IMHO. 3.0 feel better when sitting for a while.

Last edited:
Which of the 1.0's fit bigger. IIRC, most people said Creams and Wool Greys for more TTS, meaning most people didn't have to go up in size?

just speaking on ones i own all in 8.5

cream and RC1.0 u could go down .5 if you wanted. wool gray in my opinion i'd prefer 8.5 not my TTS. Core black Id prefer 8.5 also

I did the exact opposite. Sold all my 1.0s. And kept some 3.0s . I like the fit and the whole pk upper. My feet feel better at the end of the day.

im finding myself doing the same thing, but im probably going to hold on to the rest of my 1.0s now. Just waiting for my navys to sell. I dropped off my olives yesterday and have no regrets.

Last edited:
Just pulled the trigger on StockX for the Overkill's for around $360 shipped. Over what I wish I would've paid but there's so few of these pairs out there right now and prices have been shooting up so fast that I didn't wanna risk regretting it down the road.

Happy to finally get these after the all the headaches I went through to get them

The EQT is becoming my favorite model of boost behind the Uncaged Mid

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom