ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just pulled the trigger on StockX for the Overkill's for around $360 shipped. Over what I wish I would've paid but there's so few of these pairs out there right now that I didn't wanna risk regretting it down the road.

Happy to finally get these after the all the headaches I went through to get them

The EQT is becoming my favorite model of boost behind the Uncaged Mid
With how limited they were, the awful world wide release procedures, difficulty to get from US boutiques, simple/wearable color scheme and being a Boost Consortium of the newest sought after model, they will no question be a shoe that continues to rise.

With how limited they were, the awful world wide release procedures, difficulty to get from US boutiques, simple/wearable color scheme and being a Boost Consortium of the newest sought after model, they will no question be a shoe that continues to rise.
Agreed on all points which is why I don't feel too bad for caving to resale at a little over double retail. Another reason I think these are gonna shoot up is how popular the EQT model is getting and this being the first consortium collab (white mountaineering isn't consortium AFAIK)

should probably add to the list that Naked UB 1.0 also fit pretty snug despite it being 1.0 wool

Last edited:
Concepts 
smokin.gif

I am looking for some caged ultra boosts in size 13 to workout in but I'm trying to stay in the $170-$180 range. I don't care about the color. Anyone know what sites maybe have some stock? 

Man, y'all got the sickness for real when you're on those Nemeziz. You guys need boost intervention :lol:

Anyway these just arrived.

View media item 2455887
View media item 2455889
Copa 17.1 UB is super fire. [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]
Leather quality is very nice
Sizing wise, TTS will be fine. I got my size .5 size up my tts and they fit big, roomy, and long. I didn't think those leather upper will be forgiving for my wide feet, but it is what it is.

Will double up if given the chance :nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom