ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Those who ordered Mi Ultra Boost Rainbow, did you get them already?

I ordered on April 20th and still waiting for my pair.

RC and trace cargo 3.0 feel bigger than mystery grey 3.0..sizing is intentionally ****ed so u have to buy multiple pairs i swear...

Not sure why so much talk about the Nemeziz while the black Copa UB release got nearly zero chatter.

Not sure why so much talk about the Nemeziz while the black Copa UB release got nearly zero chatter.

one is supposedly releasing in the US while it looks like the other isnt. The nemeziz is also very unique, and people love unique.

mooooney
That sig
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

My only RAGRET is having people think I'm a racist for quoting Dave Chapelle
roll.gif

(SOMEONE PLEASE BLESS ME WITH NEMEZIZ LINK)

Last edited:
Black Copa UB dropped around the time Yeezy released. Effect overshadowed the limited numbers and overseas release. Good for those that copped. Shoe model is way nicer than the Nemeziz Beetlejuice and that white Kith version confirms the idea.

Finally had time to look over what came in today:
Adidas Copa 17.1 Ultra Boost

Went true to size 10.5US and fit was actually perfect, half thumb extra length and good width. Also definitely ok to go up 1/2 size. Must be the Roo leather instead of the usual ultra boost primeknit construction. White slide out box and a dustbag.

Most favored soccer ultra boost model. Others are just not my style even the next one is really odd. My consolation prize for the upcoming drop.

View media item 2450486

Back
Top Bottom