ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Like I said a while ago, the A Ma Maniere UB will be a cream-ish color.  I have promised people I can't share real sample pics yet. 
indifferent.gif

Like I said a while ago, the A Ma Maniere UB will be a cream-ish color.  I have promised people I can't share real sample pics yet. 
indifferent.gif
I was just thinking the other day the collabs have slowed down. Been waiting on a new pair. Can't wait to see. 

Last edited:
I'm going to have to pull out the chair and camp out for the first time if they come out to be good. I'm sick of missing out on Consortiums releases. 

Hey guys, for those of you with wool ub's and have used a fabric shaver which one would you recommend? I plan on using it after I clean my creams/wool greys.

Prides came in today. Cosign to whoever said these would be absolute FIRE minus the rainbow balloons. A black/white UB with white heel cups and black Continental sole. No idea why Adidas hasn't made this a reality yet.
Hit the side with some acetone let us know if the color comes off. Seen some videos where it chips easily so it may be removeable

Back
Top Bottom