ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

They're yours to keep at this point
laugh.gif
. How badly faked are they? You should try customizing them 
I mean they're wicked close.  It was a little shocking how spot on they actually are.  They're too small for me as they didn't even ship my size.  I feel bad that I've yet to send them back, but I'm not paying for the shady seller to get their fakes back.

I went through Paypal and won the claim and so all my money was refunded.  I then notified the seller asking for a prepaid shipping label so I could return them right away.  Few weeks went by and then seller started sending threatening e-mails my way.  I kept telling him e-bay insists the seller pay for return shipping if the items are fake or not as described, but they'd ignore what I wrote and kept sending threatening messages.  I finally lost my cool and responded with an unfriendly e-mail, but still included my desire to ship the shoes back as soon as they covered the shipping.  They never responded and the shoes have been sitting in a closet in the hallway ever since.
Ahhh well glad you got your money back. At this point you can probly do whatever you want with the shoes, guy most likely knows they're fake and therefore not worth it for him to pay to have them sent back. Find a homeless person to give them to, or just drop em off at goodwill.

In the past when I filed a claim through eBay, eBay wouldn't refund me until I had sent the shoes back, and eBay gave me the shipping label. But since you went through PP I guess it's a different process.

I mean they're wicked close.  It was a little shocking how spot on they actually are.  They're too small for me as they didn't even ship my size.  I feel bad that I've yet to send them back, but I'm not paying for the shady seller to get their fakes back.

Can you take photos? Just want to see how it loos like. You can practice your custom skills with it also.

Screw that guy. Donate them he doesn't deserve the shoes back. 

yeah don't bother/feel bad about shipping them back. He definitely feel bad about sending you fakes so, oh well

What size? 
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

Not sure the size.  I'd ordered an 11.5 and these are way too small.  Maybe a 10 or 10.5.  The sticker says 11 and made in Vietnam
laugh.gif
.  It got a little crazy when they were saying they'll come to the states and find me.  I was like dude, save yourself a ticket and just ante up for the return shipping.

Last edited:
View media item 2462797

View media item 2462798

Not sure the size.  I'd ordered an 11.5 and these are way too small.  Maybe a 10 or 10.5.  The sticker says 11 and made in Vietnam :lol: .  It got a little crazy when they were saying they'll come to the states and find me.  I was like dude, save yourself a ticket and just ante up for the return shipping.

Thanks bud. Knit looks obvious. Can't see kitty.

Does the boost even feel like real boost?
Not entirely sure.  I wanted to keep his kicks (although fake) in pristine condition for when they were to be returned so I never tried them on.  When I first saw the box I knew this wasn't a very good start.  I then opened them up and immediately got punched in the face by some foul smelling chemical odor.  After having compared them to another pair of 3.0s I knew it was officially game over.  I do recall the PK being plush to the touch. 

Dropping them off at Goodwill or the Salvation Army sounds like the best bet.

Last edited:

Don't return it. I did after seller agreed to pay me back the shipping but few mths down the road, they claimed to not receive it and I wasted 40 over sgd. Scammers shd die an awful death.

Hey guys when returning an item to adidas what do you have to put for the reason to actually get your money back and not a gift card?

I ordered an 11 in the pride pair because my TB 3.0s are a 10.5 and are tight...but the 11 in the prides is too big.

Hey guys when returning an item to adidas what do you have to put for the reason to actually get your money back and not a gift card?

I ordered an 11 in the pride pair because my TB 3.0s are a 10.5 and are tight...but the 11 in the prides is too big.
You'll get your money credited back to the your card regardless of what you put; the reasoning is just for their records

I went through Paypal and won the claim and so all my money was refunded.  I then notified the seller asking for a prepaid shipping label so I could return them right away.  Few weeks went by and then seller started sending threatening e-mails my way.  I kept telling him e-bay insists the seller pay for return shipping if the items are fake or not as described, but they'd ignore what I wrote and kept sending threatening messages.  I finally lost my cool and responded with an unfriendly e-mail, but still included my desire to ship the shoes back as soon as they covered the shipping.  They never responded and the shoes have been sitting in a closet in the hallway ever since.
They prob got them for nothing anyway probably cost more to have them shipped back to them. Just to cover yourself send a message through ebay saying they have 30 days to send you the shipping label. After this time the shoes will be considered abandoned.

Back
Top Bottom