ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Parleys arrived and is held at my local fedex facility... Will prob pick up tmmrw morning before work.

Parleys arrived and is held at my local fedex facility... Will prob pick up tmmrw morning before work.
Is buying on ADC with an adidas account get faster shipping (fedex 2-day vs fedex ground)? I used Guest/paypal  and my Parley hasnt even shipped.

Finally got shipping confirmation this morning for my white parleys. Thinking they had some issues at warehouse. Picked up these Parley shorts to match the blues but not sure how it'll look with the whites.

View media item 2463248

Finally got shipping confirmation this morning for my white parleys. Thinking they had some issues at warehouse. Picked up these Parley shorts to match the blues but not sure how it'll look with the whites.
I'm still waiting for mine. Come on Adidas.

You and me both. I got both pair coming. And I'm leaving for Cali on Thursday hopefully that get here before that.

Most likely gonna rain out in Orlando next week when I go...  Which boost to bring aside from 3.0 TB?  Im thinking Burgs 3.0...  Hmmm... OR MG since they I dont mind them getting beat LOL

Wait you already own 3.0 Burgs?  Pics, damn you
laugh.gif

Is buying on ADC with an adidas account get faster shipping (fedex 2-day vs fedex ground)? I used Guest/paypal  and my Parley hasnt even shipped.
I used guest checkout/paypal for my pair... They shipped Saturday and Arrived today Monday SC to WA.

I'm surprised I didn't get shipping confirmation yet on the Parley's. When I do Saturday order's I always get my sneakers by Wednesday. So far all I got is Order confirmed, waiting to be packed.

I'm surprised I didn't get shipping confirmation yet on the Parley's. When I do Saturday order's I always get my sneakers by Wednesday. So far all I got is Order confirmed, waiting to be packed.
Did you check your Fedex account? 

So many of these 3.0 colorways would've been fire on the 1.0
It's a damn shame [emoji]128532[/emoji]

Shouts to whoever posted that Renarts link, these came quick! These are too clean man, straight to feet.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom