ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Last edited:

tempted to order, but at the same time, I feel like it will be throwing away $35
I have them, decided to test it out. At the end of the day it's just fake boost. But it's definitely soft. They're not designed to replace your insoles, but rather to be placed underneath your existing insoles and since they're fairly thick, it's not really ideal for any PK shoes cause it'll make your toes pop out and misshape the shoe.

It's basically the same "boost" they're using in the high grade fakes these days. So it's not just regular foam molded to look like boost, it's definitely soft, but you can tell it's not as responsive as the real thing.

Overall I'd say save your money. I'll probly just throw them in my 950s under the leather insole and call it a day.

Last edited:

I have them, decided to test it out. At the end of the day it's just fake boost. But it's definitely soft. They're not designed to replace your insoles, but rather to be placed underneath your existing insoles and since they're fairly thick, it's not really ideal for any PK shoes cause it'll make your toes pop out and misshape the shoe.

It's basically the same "boost" they're using in the high grade fakes these days. So it's not just regular foam molded to look like boost, it's definitely soft, but you can tell it's not as responsive as the real thing.

Overall I'd say save your money. I'll probly just throw them in my 950s under the leather insole and call it a day.
ahhh, thanks for clearing that one up.  I figured that would be the case.

I'll just continue to wait on adidas officially.

You guys think trace khakis will be limited once they hit adidas around june-july? Got a pair off of finishline but debating whether or not to sell it to make a few extra bucks and then purchase a personal in about a month.

You guys think trace khakis will be limited once they hit adidas around june-july? Got a pair off of finishline but debating whether or not to sell it to make a few extra bucks and then purchase a personal in about a month.
If you miss on the first release, wait a few minutes and keep refreshing, bound to hit a FSR...

It already exists
No it doesn't, the insole from the cleats is too narrow to fit in most shoes.

Chances are slim to none that adidas will ever produce a boost insole that you could simply put in any shoe. They want you to have to buy the whole shoe if you want the boost experience. I've been told this by people that work at adidas corporate. I hope they're wrong though.

Last edited:
No 10 or 10.5 on black inikis tomorrow 
indifferent.gif

Do you have the measurements? I'm not saying they'd fit in other Nikes but they seem like they would fit in other Ultraboost/NMD models.
I don't have the measurements but they won't fit. That is to say, you can definitely put them in there, but they'll be too narrow and won't cover the entire footbed. The footbed of a soccer cleat is MUCH more narrow than that of a running shoe or casual shoe.

There's also really no reason an insole would fit UB/NMD but not most Nikes.

You're also advocating buying a $180 shoe just for the insole.
Slow down, I'm not advocating anything. I'm just saying real Boost insoles from adidas exist and there have been proof that the insoles fit in other "normal" shoes including these Vans which have a pretty standard width footbed.

I don't have the measurements but from what I gather neither do you. From pictures it looks exactly the same shape as UB insoles and these pictures provide more proof that they do fit than what you're saying/assuming.

https://thesolesupplier.co.uk/news/could-boost-insoles-soon-be-sold-separately/

You're also advocating buying a $180 shoe just for the insole.
Slow down, I'm not advocating anything. I'm just saying real Boost insoles from adidas exist and there have been proof that the insoles fit in other "normal" shoes including these Vans which have a pretty standard width footbed.

I don't have the measurements but from what I gather neither do you. From pictures it looks exactly the same shape as UB insoles and these pictures provide more proof that they do fit than what you're saying/assuming.

https://thesolesupplier.co.uk/news/could-boost-insoles-soon-be-sold-separately/
Yes as I've said, I know they exist for the cleats, and I've seen the cleats in person and looked at the insoles and spoke to people about the idea of putting them in a UB or other shoe. Like I said, you can put it in there, but it won't be an ideal fit.

It's highly unlikely they ever release boost insoles separate from the cleats. But I hope they do.

We need a new release already 

Things is getting heated in here

MC's can't come soon enough

Pic via Boostgod on twitter

Must cop 
pimp.gif

Can anyone with the Reigning champ t-shirt give insight on how quality it is? On ADC for $24.50 before tax and was wondering if it's worth it

Yes as I've said, I know they exist for the cleats, and I've seen the cleats in person and looked at the insoles and spoke to people about the idea of putting them in a UB or other shoe. Like I said, you can put it in there, but it won't be an ideal fit.

It's highly unlikely they ever release boost insoles separate from the cleats. But I hope they do.
Sure they wont be sold separately, but that's not to say the Ultraboost Cleat insoles won't fit other Ultraboosts. Based on those pictures, I think those specific Ultraboost cleat insoles would provide a 99% fit in the same size Ultraboost.

I think an important distinction is there seems to be more than 1 shape/style of Boost cleat insoles from adidas. The Ace 17+ Pure Control features a narrow and irregularly shaped boost insole that you may be referring to and those probably would not fit most shoes or other adidas silhouettes. The PureControl insoles say "mastercontrol" on them as opposed the "boost" on the UltraBoost Cleat. 

UltraBoost cleat Boost insole (says boost)

See below for the "master control" boost insole

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom