ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So I called Adidas today (3rd time calling this week) about my Parley's that I ordered last Thursday. They are telling me that they have them on backorder and don't have any of my size in stock, but haven't canceled my order just in case they come back in stock. I told them to give me a 20% discount for the inconvenience which doesn't work on anything I want. I'm about to just pull the trigger on the navy blue Parleys then.
Funny I did the same thing. Got a email saying shoes should be here Wednesday and there was no tracking info. So I called ADIDAS and asked what the deal was. The lady told me that the just shipped on Wednesday and should arrive in 2-3 days. I waited to see if the fedex tracking would update and sure enough it did. Now my new arrival date is Wednesday the 21st. So 13 days since I ordered and there is still no tracking info other that it will update when it arrives at FedEx. I don't think I'm getting my pair.

Last edited:
going on the hunt for some elusive 1.0s here in rural Brazil today, hopefully I'll find something, I know they are out there

I didn't even realize my Navys from Sports Shoes delivered yesterday. Long day at work lol. Box is in pretty good shape!

can't be this hard to get inikis 
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom