ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
thats the move right there
smokin.gif
UB's are  already comfortable. They feel even more comfortable when I'm saving $30-$50 off retail price
roll.gif

AYYYYY MC shipped from RRS! The charge from this morning was from it actually going through 
You got tracking info?

Would be awesome if our pairs shipped today :smile:

BTW: Nobody went for the Palace x Adidas shoes today? Got a pair of blue ones.

I'm a little nervous, since we paid for our pairs with PayPal, then got canceled, then called back right away and re-ordered with CCs..........
I just called and spoke to them.

In regards to size 10.5s, they got 10 in their first early shipment and those went out today.

I'm apparently in line for the second shipment near launch date and I was one that was cancelled via PP and repurchased with CC. According to the rep, not cancelled yet.

Fingers crossed!

Last edited:

In regards to size 10.5s, they got 10 in their first early shipment and those went out today.

I'm apparently in line for the second shipment near launch date and I was one that was cancelled via PP and repurchased with CC. According to the rep, not cancelled yet.

Fingers crossed!
Missed the RRS drop, i tried to call to place order via phone a few times unsuccessfully. Oh well. Hey, trace khakis came in!!

Fingers crossed!
Awesome thanks :smile:

RRS just shipped me two pair of the Multicolor 3.0s. 
pimp.gif
​Sizes?

Back
Top Bottom