ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
prides are still supposed to drop elsewhere right? Im debating ordering off of that clickskicks site since they take paypal, but they want $20 for shipping.

nevermind, I actually looked up the footlocker release calendar myself :lol: thinking about it, Id have to battle bots and still pay $8 shipping, I'll just spend the extra $12 to secure them I guess.

Then remove the colors. White heel cup = :smokin

Cant believe I missed out on Trace Cargos at retail 

I feel sick 
laugh.gif
 Guess Ill have to settle for the Trace Olives/Khakis

Cant believe I missed out on Trace Cargos at retail 

I feel sick 
laugh.gif
 Guess Ill have to settle for the Trace Olives/Khakis
Adidas really went too hard with the amount of olive/green pairs right now.  I really just had to google to remember which exact pair you're talking about.

Can we refer to them as the Knicks pair...or the Mets pair? Kthanksbye [emoji]128540[/emoji]
exactly. no way i could bring myself to buy those just because gators colors. same reason why i can not get down with gl3 ecp(knicks). has gators colors and makes me throw up in my mouth little. 

Adidas really went too hard with the amount of olive/green pairs right now.  I really just had to google to remember which exact pair you're talking about.

bro, my head is spinning trying to remember which is what. I don't even know which trace i bought last night. I think it was olives. Who the hell knows.

exactly. no way i could bring myself to buy those just because gators colors. same reason why i can not get down with gl3 ecp(knicks). has gators colors and makes me throw up in my mouth little. 

My man [emoji]128074[/emoji]

Guys if you're a ten or 10.5 hurry to Stockx you can find the trace khaki for $145 plus shipping after you use the new member discount

They need to ditch the word Trace in their CWs already.. Too many
They've had like 3 Trace Khakis and they're all different :lol:
The uncaged has that orange sole and tan upper
The caged is the green/brownish upper and the the sand color
The NMD is green and black

anyway around stockx "this address has already taken advantage of new user discount blah blah" message? Do we always have to ship to a new address to use the discount?

anyway around stockx "this address has already taken advantage of new user discount blah blah" message? Do we always have to ship to a new address to use the discount?
That's wild. My shipping address is my place of work. Does that mean no one else I work with can take advantage of the new user discount if they choose to ship there?

Are you sure its not your email address? I've used a few different ones to take advantage of this discount several times, downside is you just can't accrue sales/purchases to get their free shipping (for purchases) and/or sellers discount.

Back
Top Bottom