ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
anyway around stockx "this address has already taken advantage of new user discount blah blah" message? Do we always have to ship to a new address to use the discount?

I used the dicsount twice:
I had used two different emails making it two different accounts.

Had one pair shipped to my PO Box address from one account and then had another pair shipped to my home address using the other account.

But yeah you can't use the same address again with code.

That's wild. My shipping address is my place of work. Does that mean no one else I work with can take advantage of the new user discount if they choose to ship there?

Are you sure its not your email address? I've used a few different ones to take advantage of this discount several times, downside is you just can't accrue sales/purchases to get their free shipping (for purchases) and/or sellers discount.

I definitely have used multiple emails but it doesn't matter it wont work it the shipping address is the same. Have already used it twice to my place and my folks.

What does the stockx seller fee change to after you get to level 2? (Make 3 sales)

Trying to take advantage of the $25 discount over and over is busch league.

Just copped the Livestock Pure Boosts for $270 
smokin.gif

About to trade my RC 3.0's for an iwatch. Rather have the damn watch.

honestly the apple watch is the biggest waste I have ever seen. I was given one as a gift and I have no clue why anyone would ever want one. Its handy for tracking my runs, thats about it.

Do you not like the RCs?

Last edited:
My RC's are getting no wear. Sold my clear gray's after I picked them up & wore my clear gray's way more. ‍♂️
Yea I wouldn't mind selling or trading both of mine too. Just a tad too big but I'm too stubborn to pay resell for an 8.5

Yea I wouldn't mind selling or trading both of mine too. Just a tad too big but I'm too stubborn to pay resell for an 8.5

It's just a bulkier looking & fitting 3.0

Been thinking about dumping them & picking up a pair of MG's to replace them. Gonna hold out until I see more picks of that 3.0 with the gray Boost.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom