ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Quote:
I definitely wouldn't recommend sizing up. They're kinda narrow but they also run pretty long, sizing up would result in excessive toe room.

I'd say they fit about the same as other Aces.
Thanks for the info.

So it sounds like I may be okay going 0.5 down but only if my foot is normal to slightly narrow in width.

Hmmm...

Any other hyped releases in the closing weeks of June other than Zebras and MC UBs?

Was really hoping the Neighborhood Iniki would be out this month

Quote:
I definitely wouldn't recommend sizing up. They're kinda narrow but they also run pretty long, sizing up would result in excessive toe room.

I'd say they fit about the same as other Aces.
Thanks for the info.

So it sounds like I may be okay going 0.5 down but only if my foot is normal to slightly narrow in width.

Hmmm...
Yeah, sizing down will have ideal toe room, but will def be snug on the sides/midfoot. That snugness might be alleviated after breaking them in but I've never gone that far on a pair of Aces.

Will there be a Parley 3.0 drop on June 28th for the US? I'm getting conflicting info as to whether there was/will be a drop on June 8 vs. the 28.

Will there be a Parley 3.0 drop on June 28th for the US? I'm getting conflicting info as to whether there was/will be a drop on June 8 vs. the 28.
Yes, only ADC dropped the 8th. Footstores and all other US boutiques will drop on the 28th

Back
Top Bottom