ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
TTF should stick to just reviewing. He's honest & his reviews are pretty good & in depth. I don't care about his daily exploits at T-Mobile. He tries too hard to play up to the camera sometimes & gets a bit douchey.

TTF should stick to just reviewing. He's honest & his reviews are pretty good & in depth. I don't care about his daily exploits at T-Mobile. He tries too hard to play up to the camera sometimes & gets a bit douchey.

I honestly skip all of his videos to the review lol.

Says they're super snug and narrow. Like come on Adidas 
mean.gif

Thanks man! Can't wait to get them.

These should have been the Pride 3.0s

come at me bro(s) 

After a while I got over the 3.0 knit pattern. The MCs look good just not in that pattern.

So, the Purples are coming out on the same day as MC and TB . . . and the wifey is into UBs now and wants the MC and TB . . .  RIP WALLET

LOL..

Just left a comment on his vid.. bugs the hell out of me that he pronounces Parley "parlay" its not a sports bet ffs lol 
Not to be a d*** but he is actually pronouncing it correctly. The company pronounces it "parlay" as well.

Never heard of the guy before but his vid was super annoying, I skipped past everything to the MC portion an even most of that was unbearable.

That Youtuber who reviewed the mc's might be the most cringy dude I've ever watched. Makes Teddy look pale in comparison. What a tryhard and awkward guy tbh. That vlog in the beginning at his work just seemed like an awkward attempt at copying Teddys style lol. Everything felt super forced and cringe until he started reviewing the shoe. I have to say his review was pretty good and honest. Better than Teddy who says 98% of every shoe with boost is "fiiiree".

Not the biggest fan of the mc's even if they're cool but definitely not a must cop for me. Might get them and take a look in person and return them if I don't like them. Trying to sell some shoes that I rarely wear at the moment and the mc's feel like a pair of shoes that I would almost never actually wear.

I watched a vid of the guy from Parley speaking...not sure what accent that is but respect to what they're doing

So, the Purples are coming out on the same day as MC and TB . . . and the wifey is into UBs now and wants the MC and TB . . .  RIP WALLET
Same with mine .. smh I should have never introduced her to the boost life.. although she does bring home the bacon so she can get whatever she wants

Back
Top Bottom