ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Yea resell certainly isn't lit on them lol. Prob because they are similar to the GR. I was pretty impressed with them once i got them on foot tho
Yeah I was hesitant to buy on Clicks since I want to chill on shoes for a bit. Helped that I can get them pretty close to retail if I wanted to pay resale anyway lol.

Quick question peeps - How much does StockX look into email names for the $25 off code? I made a new account to use it with a different name but same shipping address/PP account and a similar email address. I was already charged when my bid was accepted. Should I be good?

Sorry if this has been asked already!

Last edited:

Quick question peeps - How much does StockX look into email names for the $25 off code? I made a new account to use it with a different name but same shipping address/PP account and a similar email address. I was already charged when my bid was accepted. Should I be good?

You should be good. Had 2 emails with the same address. They won't spend too much time into this. They rather you purchase something from them.

from past experience they flagged the shipping address not email address. Had to ship to a different address

Last edited:

Back when they didn't gouge for shipping, my Iniki order held just fine.  Was expecting them to cancel since they dropped the 70s cw early, but made it here just fine.  Granted that's just my single experience with them. 
yep, grabbed that Iniki 70's early from them as well. only $10 for 2-day shipping to California back then. Guess it went up to $20 now.

The shipping address gets flagged; I tried it, even if you live in a building with multiple apts - the main building gets flagged. I tried to add 1st Floor, 2nd Floor to a my Private House address but no success. 

Did anyone who ordered Adidas apparel on that 30% off sale get free Adidas techfit tights?

Last edited:

The shipping address gets flagged; I tried it, even if you live in a building with multiple apts - the main building gets flagged. I tried to add 1st Floor, 2nd Floor to a my Private House address but no success. 
So I should expect a cancellation soon?

Never heard of the guy before but his vid was super annoying, I skipped past everything to the MC portion an even most of that was unbearable.

Dude has add; would not keep the shoe still long enough for the audience to closely observe it. He keeps moving the shoe. I had the vid on mute and it was still unbearable.

That's weird. I managed to add the address just fine and I didnt get flagged. Is this very recent? Maybe they weren't as strict before?

Back
Top Bottom