ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
CNY and Mulitcolor boost via ohitsteddy

This pic really does make them look like the same shoe
indifferent.gif

there is zero reason the MC's should be LTD.

TTS ( or whatever his name is) is right.. no special materials, no leather, no anglets,... just a solid cage?  

... actually there is one, so ADC can make an extra 10% profit on all pairs sold 
sick.gif
  LOL 

Last edited:
Trace Cargos from Renarts showed up today. Love these but my only mild gripe is the toe dent on the left shoe. Got these things looking like some Diadoras. Any suggestions like an IKEA shoe tree or should I just learn to live with it?

Try hitting it with a hair dryer very carefully. Enough to heat up but not melt obviously. Then when its still warm and malleable, try reaching in and pushing the plastic inner toe liner out. While I didnt have quite the same misshapen toe box problem, my Trace Cargos had some looseness in the plastic inner toe guard that was catching my big toe at some angles. I heated it up and kinda reshaped that palstic part and pushed it outwards so it no longer bothered me.

Also i think your shoes are the Trace Olives :smile:

Last edited:
Try hitting it with a hair dryer very carefully. Enough to heat up but not melt obviously. Then when its still warm and malleable, try reaching in and pushing the plastic inner toe liner out. While I didnt have quite the same misshapen toe box problem, my Trace Cargos had some looseness in the plastic inner toe guard that was catching my big toe at some angles. I heated it up and kinda reshaped that palstic part and pushed it outwards so it no longer bothered me.

Also i think your shoes are the Trace Olives :smile:

Those are Trace Olive FYI, not Trace Cargo

Repped, thank you I'll give it a try. And yeah, got a little ahead of myself with the names... Cargos are a maybe, I'm just focused on MC 3.0s and triple blacks now

Last edited:
Passed on Solar Red 1.0s for $220

Know I'll regret it later but couldn't pull the trigger after buying Livestocks 
mean.gif

Trace Olives from Renarts showed up today. Love these but my only mild gripe is the toe dent on the left shoe. Got these things looking like some Diadoras. Any suggestions like an IKEA shoe tree or should I just learn to live with it?

Man those are dope.  Reaaaalllllyyyy tempted to buy since links are available right now.  But I gotta wait for the TB and the Yeezys.

Ugh.  Need to flip these NMD's lol

Last edited:
Quick question peeps - How much does StockX look into email names for the $25 off code? I made a new account to use it with a different name but same shipping address/PP account and a similar email address. I was already charged when my bid was accepted. Should I be good?

Sorry if this has been asked already!

I did it twice then 3rd time they said cannot use already used for this address. Even tried another email after that and still got hit with it.

Back
Top Bottom