ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gave up on them long ago hahah they don't phase me anymore 
It's alright man. That's what I tell myself too. 
laugh.gif

But we all know the truth 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
It bypassed the queue and lets you automatically add sizes and checkout to cart. They patched it like 10 mins after though... Was posted on YTWW fb group and everyone was cooking.

Last edited:
Went to work today but I figured I can still cop online.

Splash page for 2 hours on Adidas.

Couldn't cart at footlocker finisline or champs.

Yeezy supply wouldn't load any information whatsoever on any page. Completely blank home page but still managed to click on the 350 drop link. Got there and had no idea what to click on cuz I couldnt see anything lol.

Oh well. I was only copping for the resell. That's what happens when you go in with unpure intentions.

On to the TB's. Will be at work again for that one but at least no splash page.

Last edited:
So glad to finally get Zebras. At one point I thought about paying 1.3k for them but ultimately I couldn't trust any resellers or buying off stockx.

Struck out on 1st Zebra drop AND Creams. Got lucky this morning with the 6am YS drop and copped my sz9.5, went back for a 4.5 and 7.5. Almost got a 4th pair but I kept clicking home instead of purchase.. :lol:

I know it's late but these feel way better than the other recent PureBoost imo. Anyone know if there'll be a collab for these PureBoost DPRs?

Last edited:
Kicking around the idea of selling my hs ub. Whats a decent ask for a ds 12.5. I know market kinda took off for them but no idea where its at now.

how long did it take? wonder if its just like taking off plasti dip woth goo gone. i have a sz 9 sitting to see if ill let it go or trade for 8.5.

the first nail polish remover I was using was taking a little while. Tha bottle was basically empty when I started, and the new one I got seemed to work much easier, almost wiped right off. I must have gotten a stronger kind.

Back
Top Bottom