ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
was it a pain in the ***? Came off completely? Doesn't look like something was there?

nope not really. The tricky parts are the edges of the heelcups and the sides of the letters where is says ultraboost. You have to be very carful where it meets the boost too. That painters tape in the vid gopowergoh gopowergoh made is a good idea. I was very sloppy and sort of bled some of the yellow onto the boost. I just ended up using that fabric pen to fix it though.

the first nail polish remover I was using was taking a little while. Tha bottle was basically empty when I started, and the new one I got seemed to work much easier, almost wiped right off. I must have gotten a stronger kind.

Here's my video on how I took mine off

repped! thank you both.
-just saw the vid. you killed it man esp with the lace swap. now im stoked to do it tomorrow. btw, got my Pride with a 10% discount. the employee was super cool and he commented about the excess glue and told me he will give me a 10% discount because of it and i took it off even before i got the receipt. haha

Last edited:

Going into retirement soon lol 
As long as you don't retire from the boost thread

laugh.gif

Never thought I'd have these after seeing most recent resell prices around $600

Luckily I caught a steal on eBay and can add them to the collection now

Def a grail shoe for me 
nthat.gif
Nice cop.  I've been trying to find a pair of primeknit PB's since I got a pair for my gf.  Too bad these are reselling for 300 lmao.

Definitely the wrong thread, but that yeezy thread moves too fast, especially during Yeezy season.

What are some tips for getting through on ADC lol?  I know it says it is random but hard to believe I sat on a splash page for 2 hours while people were able to get in and out multiple times with checkout.  Read a theory that using the OS Windows lowers the chances along with IE?  Also, what was the forum that had the tip for ADC.ca?

Definitely the wrong thread, but that yeezy thread moves too fast, especially during Yeezy season.

What are some tips for getting through on ADC lol?  I know it says it is random but hard to believe I sat on a splash page for 2 hours while people were able to get in and out multiple times with checkout.  Read a theory that using the OS Windows lowers the chances along with IE?  Also, what was the forum that had the tip for ADC.ca?
Completely random.

I have 3 different browsers open: Chrome, Firefox, and Safari/Internet Explorer (depending on my OS). Each browser has regular and private tabs open, then it's a waiting game.

I usually go through multiple times but, today, I got through the splash page just once but I got the spinning ATC button error. 0 on ADC today.

Just realized I got some scuff marks/glue stains on the cage of my MG 3.0s. Ive been wearing them lately but I know for sure I didnt scuff them. It probably came like that but its bugging the hell out of me.

Anyone know how to remove them? 

Back
Top Bottom