ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think consortium release is way more limited than yeezy v2... :/

Don't make yourself regret to trade them with yeezy.. :lol:
If saying this makes you feel better inside then yes... but no consortium release will ever have a thread move as the yeezy thread / raffles / crazy lines etc...

If saying this makes you feel better inside then yes... but no consortium release will ever have a thread move as the yeezy thread / raffles / crazy lines etc...

Nah. This thread flies even without a consortium release. You just need a hyped one. Heck Creams 1.0 made this thread fly.

So I just saw a picture of the Ultra Boost "red night" colorway which looks the same as the burgundys that were teased to release later this year. Are these the same shoe. It says it's a women's colorway. That would be terrible if the burgundys that looked so perfect are a women's colorway only

Tried on my 11.5 MCs from RRS. They're honestly not THAT tight. Not TB 3.0 tight at least. I can deal with 11.5 but would definitely prefer 12.

I wouldn't do that trade. Prices are going to drop tremendously within the next week after everyone starts getting their online orders. You should be able to scoop Zebras up for under $425 locally.

Sellers need to sell now and buyers need to buy later.
Resellers are maintaining the prices to keep the resell price high. But I'm sure one or two will budge to cash out. Prices of the zebras should be like creams based on stock amount but zebras are generally more preferred compared to the creams. Hence, resell for zebra would be higher compared to creams.

Resellers are maintaining the prices to keep the resell price high. But I'm sure one or two will budge to cash out. Prices of the zebras should be like creams based on stock amount but zebras are generally more preferred compared to the creams. Hence, resell for zebra would be higher compared to creams.
Most will probably let go of them for lower than they wanted in the next couple of weeks, especially if they dont want to pay that credit card rate

When the dust clears I think zebras can be had at the $500-$600 range

this is the red night colorway
So... are those the burgs? 
nerd.gif

It's hard to tell for sure, but these look just like the burgundy pics that have been put out. I just hope I didn't get my hopes up for this par and it's a women's exclusive

I hope it's not the Boost shoes that are causing this, but I'm starting to experience heel pain on the bottom of both of my feet when I'm not wearing Boost. As comfortable as Boost feels on feet, walking on harder surfaces feels different/uncomfortable now. If it's one foot, then it might be something I did to injure it, but both? :nerd:

Last edited:
I hope it's not the Boost shoes that are causing this, but I'm starting to experience heel pain on the bottom of both of my feet when I'm not wearing Boost. As comfortable as Boost feels on feet, walking on harder surfaces feels different/uncomfortable now. If it's one foot, then it might be something I did to injure it, but both? :nerd:

I wear Boost 2-3 times a month and notice the same thing. It's weird because in some ways vans feel more comfortable or natural.

Back
Top Bottom