ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Local fb group willing to take my VNDS Kith Ultraboost for Zebra... worth?
I wouldn't do that trade. Prices are going to drop tremendously within the next week after everyone starts getting their online orders. You should be able to scoop Zebras up for under $425 locally.

Sellers need to sell now and buyers need to buy later.

I wouldn't do that trade. Prices are going to drop tremendously within the next week after everyone starts getting their online orders. You should be able to scoop Zebras up for under $425 locally.

Bet they won't drop as much as you think

I think consortium release is way more limited than yeezy v2... :/

Don't make yourself regret to trade them with yeezy.. :lol:

They most definitely are. Except for the consortium shop that is involved in the collab, the rest of them only get 1 or maybe 2 sizeruns compared to the latest Yeezys when each store consortium shop has had around 200 pairs. And also so many more other shops who gets the Yeezys compared to the consortium collabs.

Just realized I got some scuff marks/glue stains on the cage of my MG 3.0s. Ive been wearing them lately but I know for sure I didnt scuff them. It probably came like that but its bugging the hell out of me.

Anyone know how to remove them? 
Try using acetone and a q-tip and gently rub over the scuffs. After that is done, tape off the primeknit and spray a matte finish clear coat where desired. Hope this helps. Here is a link to a vid that shows it 

Last edited:

This is said every Yeezy drop and has been false for every Yeezy drop.

Do the parleys run 1/2 sz too small. I'm reading conflicting info. Wondering about the ice blue ones that dropped a few weeks back

Don't have any but everyone says to .5 up from your normal 3.0 size
I have them and yes they run a bit small not quite .5 but like a .25 if that makes sense. I wear a 12.5 usually and a 12.5 is snug but not uncomfortable by any means. That's with the insole in still. Hope this answers your question.

These beaters here selling for that much?

2h543s4.jpg

Back
Top Bottom