ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Just catching up in Thread from this morning-what is up with all the New Irregulars in for the TB and MC releases? Shooting their mouth and asking for handouts. No manners.

download

What do you think the price will settle at for the multicolors? Thinking about just copping now from resale instead of putting in work lol. Been lazy with releases. 

What do you think the price will settle at for the multicolors? Thinking about just copping now from resale instead of putting in work lol. Been lazy with releases. 
Just wait it out till July it will be easier than these triple blacks
I haven't hit on any 3.0s that were hyped lol. Maybe the resale prices will be lower tho. I thought the leather cage core black were going to be good for resale but now they're near retail. Might cop those off stockx too. 

So after my 3 L's this today on footlocker, footaction and Adidas I called around to every retail store in my area.  Called a couple of Foot Locker's before one told me the only location that got a pair in.  Called them and they were sold out.  Called Champs.  Gave up after the biggest malls in the area didn't get any in.  Called the Adidas store in my area...they said they didn't get any in...WTF?  Anywho...

Called a lot of Finish Line's in my local area.  Only 2 stores informed me they actually got any in (the rest said no, but I'm suspicious.  Could be my salt intake for the day).  One said they didn't get a FSR so they are expecting more tomorrow.  They gave me a time window of when they expect the truck to get in.  Said when they cut the box whoever is in the store will get a pair.  It's probably just some dude that doesn't realize how limited they are lol.  Gonna try my luck though.  I realllllllyyyyy hope it's worth it.

This drop has me on some dope fiend ****.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom