ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Damn, here I am just trying to buy a pair of comfortable all black kicks for work. Lol! Had no idea all black kicks had this kind of steam. Yikes!
I'm going to wear them to work, but I want them for the stunts as well.  It's such a nasty shoe with that heel cup, IMO. 

I'm glad I hopped on the TB Pure Boost when they dropped back in April-ish though.  Same day as the ATB UB.

I know yeezys have "Boost" but yeezy has its own big ole thread that's all I thought it needed to be kept in there
I mean they're posting the flyknit mariahs on the flyknit trainer & racer only thread. Mods are flexible with this stuff mang. You can post yeezys but just don't go looking for yeezy help/info in here.

I know yeezys have "Boost" but yeezy has its own big ole thread that's all I thought it needed to be kept in there

Yeah but some occasional post about yeezy or nmd here since this is a general boost thread. But I understand your point.

No, yeezys have boost. This is the boost thread.

Also you barely have a grasp on what's going on half the time so I don't think you're in any place to try to be telling people what to do 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
MC cooked fast everywhere. I guess they will not sit or will have low resell value if the trend went like this??

I am re thinking to cop them now than later. :smh:
Have to avoid paying extra 50 bucks on non collabs UB. :nerd:

Thought anyone?

Finally home to take a pic. Instantly sold my TB 3.0 V1s once I tried these on. Adidas finally got the sizing right for these darker knits 
smokin.gif

Ugh, can't decide... cop multi color for sure at $270 right now or wait for the crapshoot that will be the 15th...

Just catching up in Thread from this morning-what is up with all the New Irregulars in for the TB and MC releases? Shooting their mouth and asking for handouts. No manners.

download
Regulars don't need handouts so someone has to ask for it right? lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom