ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Yeah I agree that boost longevity is really sus. I feel like whatever is holding the boost together will eventually give out with age. And I think mine is the second batch of TWs. I got it off revup sports. Too lazy too look right now lol. And is there even resale values on TW 1.0s? That's hilarious if there is. So many chances to get them especially with the amount of pairs revup had. 
Any of the 1.0s have some resell value. 

And I believe from an older video, boost pellets is held together by steam.

Repped as well! These will be perfect come Broncos season
nthat.gif

In honor of Phil getting clipped, I ordered those Knicks 3.0s with the code for like 158 shipped. Hope I like them
I've been hearing that the 'mystery ink' color is more of  shade of purple vs. blue.

Will have to wait to see in-hand. I have a feeling it will be a color that a person with any slight color blindness might not tell the difference.

I've been hearing that the 'mystery ink' color is more of  shade of purple vs. blue.

Will have to wait to see in-hand. I have a feeling it will be a color that a person with any slight color blindness might not tell the difference.

Well shoot, I guess I can convince myself they are a Broncos/Rockies combo shoe

haha thats me

Help me out fellas. Is their any other Adidas boost shoe that has the knit stability and just as much boost as a 350 V2? Ultraboosts simply aren't as supportive and stable as a 350 v2.

Last edited:
Dang I should've jumped on that 9.5 for the Orange and Blue pair  and now its gone. Im TTS at 10, don't know how uncomfortable that would've been  despite the deal

Quick question about Stockx.  When you sell something, how do they give you the monies?  Do they just send a credit to your Credit Card on file?  

Back
Top Bottom