ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
For me right now Vapormax > UB 3.0

The vapor max is a breath of fresh air. Great colorways great tech. UB has been too bland for a while now. The gel cage the terrible 3.0 knit transitioning to the even worse 4.0 knit. Nike won me back with the vapor max. The shoes are very comfortable insanely light and fit great

The only UBs im looking forward to is the MCs and im assuming il get the fit wrong on them....and the dying hope of a burgandy pair. Vapormax wise the two olive colorways look great...i still really want the pure platinum pair but they are gone and the red/black look great too (not the clots...too much red :lol:)

Omg I missed out on Purps, any other sites have them available? need a size 11 = size 10 in mens

Getting those 1.0's in hand last night just reinforces how bad every other pattern is compared to 1.0
I got in at 2.0 and only 1.0 I have is the RC... recently had a thirst for the triple white 1.0. If anyone knows a decent place to cop a sz11 let me know!

Last edited:
I wouldnt call the other patterns bad, they just might not be as visually appealing :lol: but to me they are more comfortable every new version, and thats what I truely care about.

Dope! You said they were your favorite V2s right? Mine come in tomorrow - I'm pretty juiced. Can't wait to see them in hand. 

Why you blacking out the 1.0 knit? :nerd: The 1.0 knit is what gives it its' look! 

Yes they are my favorite. Really happy. So youre not team L anymore? :lol:

Just really want that WW look. [emoji]128547[/emoji]

I wouldnt call the other patterns bad, they just might not be as visually appealing :lol: but to me they are more comfortable every new version, and thats what I truely care about.
Compared to the 1.0 though they just can't hold a flame.
I still really like some 2.0's (MC 2.0 is the best MC pair to come out imo) but the way the pattern of the 1.0's sit it just doesn't compare

So after my 3 L's this today on footlocker, footaction and Adidas I called around to every retail store in my area.  Called a couple of Foot Locker's before one told me the only location that got a pair in.  Called them and they were sold out.  Called Champs.  Gave up after the biggest malls in the area didn't get any in.  Called the Adidas store in my area...they said they didn't get any in...WTF?  Anywho...

Called a lot of Finish Line's in my local area.  Only 2 stores informed me they actually got any in (the rest said no, but I'm suspicious.  Could be my salt intake for the day).  One said they didn't get a FSR so they are expecting more tomorrow.  They gave me a time window of when they expect the truck to get in.  Said when they cut the box whoever is in the store will get a pair.  It's probably just some dude that doesn't realize how limited they are lol.  Gonna try my luck though.  I realllllllyyyyy hope it's worth it.

This drop has me on some dope fiend ****.
what size you looking for?

Last edited:
So my ATC hit again on ADC last night for another pair of TB 3.0. That makes 3 pairs in size 13. Never hit on a release like this with so little stock. If anyone wants help just ask.

SNS just posted they'll have the Khakis up on 7/1. Hopefully I can cart a pair so I can finally use this coupon.

what size you looking for?

8.5. I'm in the same boat, spent the whole day traveling around, online, etc, and came up with just a looooooong ride on the L train. Any help would be greatly appreciated. [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom