ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man I really want to buy my 5th pair of UBs soon.. I think I want grey, silver or 3m.

Man I really want to buy my 5th pair of UBs soon.. I think I want grey, silver or 3m.

Have 3M and All White, Grey is my next most coveted followed by Solar Red.

I like the Chalks, but wanting the Grey Wools and having the All Whites I don't see the need.

Last edited:
Is it worth it to cop on resale? Ive seen all whites restock pretty frequently. Theres some pairs on ebay for $204 shipped though.

Is it worth it to cop on resale? Ive seen all whites restock pretty frequently. Theres some pairs on ebay for $204 shipped though.
Absolutely not. Whites are getting restocked left and right. Just be patient and keep your eyes peeled. They can be had easily for $180 or less. Does your state charge sales tax? If so, $204 is pretty damn close to $180 + tax (I live in CA 9% sales tax). I guess cop only if you don't want to wait.

Edit: What size are you?

Last edited:
I might be crazy but I definitely feel a difference in the continental outsole.. Major improvement overall and can't look back to the OG colors even at a discount

Absolutely not. Whites are getting restocked left and right. Just be patient and keep your eyes peeled. They can be had easily for $180 or less. Does your state charge sales tax? If so, $204 is pretty damn close to $180 + tax (I live in CA 9% sales tax). I guess cop only if you don't want to wait.

Edit: What size are you?

Size 11.5, im in nyc with the ill sales tax. I figured under $210 is still around retail + tax + ship.

I might be crazy but I definitely feel a difference in the continental outsole.. Major improvement overall and can't look back to the OG colors even at a discount

Do both the 3M Black and All White have continental? (Also, who/what is Continental, a collab?) I'm relatively new to the boost game. I know when I unboxed a weekish ago at least one of them did.

Last edited:

Do both the 3M Black and All White have continental? (Also, who/what is Continental, a collab?) I'm relatively new to the boost game. I know when I unboxed a weekish ago at least one of them did.

3M does, all white doesn't.

Continental is a tire company. adidas uses their rubber in the outsoles of a bunch of shoes.

Continental Tire rubber is what's being referred when we talk about Continental Boosts. So the all white UBs don't have the new Continental sole. The Continental sole is a more durable rubber sole. The main issue with Ultra Boost when they came out is how fast the sole would wear down. Especially the nubs.

3M does, All White does not. Continental is the new sole that is replacing the OG sole.

Back
Top Bottom