ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man ADC is playing with me right now. My order tracking is not showing anything, Fedex is like we dont have them yet and Adidas talking about wait another day or so for it to update. 

BRUH!!!!! 

AND what makes it worst is I ordered a pair for my boy and his has already been delivered. 
Breh this is my same exact situation lmao. Ordered for my boy and his pair got here yesterday. Mine is nowhere to be found.

Just been notified that my creams are out for delivery today (California). Wishing the best for everyone out there that is caught in suspense waiting for their order to ship. Adidas needs to stop playing. Haha.

Yeezys were a big let down, thought theyd be more comfortable since they have boost as well. Would you say UBs are more comfortable?

Unfortunately don't have yeezys to compare too. I say they are more comfortable than any Nike I own at the moment.

Just been notified that my creams are out for delivery today (California). Wishing the best for everyone out there that is caught in suspense waiting for their order to ship. Adidas needs to stop playing. Haha.
What's sad is that I ordered a pair of Pumas from SneakersNStuff the same morning I ordered my Creams from ADC. The Pumas were delivered to me in Connecticut this morning... FROM SWEDEN.

Flyknits were the shoe of choice at the 2012 olympics. Ultra Boost will be it for 2016 :smokin

i'd trade in my whites or 3m for creams. they're too nice. eagerly awaiting for the smaller boutiques around the southern la area to hopefully receive shipments of them

Flyknits were the shoe of choice at the 2012 olympics. Ultra Boost will be it for 2016
smokin.gif
2016 Olympic exlcusive cw. Just take my money already Adidas.

My Villa order arrived. The cream colorway is very nice. I will baby this pair a bit, as I have put my grey wools through the ringer. The new soles throw me off a bit. After having the original soles first, these just look used with the flattened nipples on the bottom.

Last edited:
What's sad is that I ordered a pair of Pumas from SneakersNStuff the same morning I ordered my Creams from ADC. The Pumas were delivered to me in Connecticut this morning... FROM SWEDEN.
That's a damn shame. A package crossing a whole ocean traveled faster than one crossing a couple state lines. I'm not too familiar with ordering processes from big companies like Adidas & Nike because I usually buy anything clothing related in person, but things like order cancellations and botched shipping shouldn't be this common.

For those that actually run in the UBs, if and when do they bottom out for you? I hate cardio, but I actually would run more in these. Tried on a pair of pure boost and was pretty much sold.

Pure boost= casual wear
Energy boost = training
Ultra boost = running, Training and casual wear.

That's my setup.

Never had a problem so far running in my UB but training in them is a differ story...especially doing leg days.. My grey UB are so bent out of shape, I need a new pair.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom