ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Does this new site not inform you when new messages are posted? it used be at the bottom right corner..
I asked this on the Official migration thread and they said the new site doesn't due to a limitation of the platform. But that they're looking into trying to get something similar integrated. Something similar already is integrated where sometimes you'll see at the bottom left under the most recent post you'll see "Messages have been posted since you loaded this page. View them?" That feature doesn't work 100% for me yet though

if snapstyle is legit how come he has so many negatives and claims of fake shoes in his feedback?
Seems like only a few calling out fakes. Could be competitors trying to get their same pairs unloaded but snapstyle is selling for a lot cheaper. I was gonna buy a pair of 1.0 core blacks from him/her later on.

I bought two prrr from Snapstyle & can vouch. Thank goodness I got them before the 20% off 1.0palooza.

if snapstyle is legit how come he has so many negatives and claims of fake shoes in his feedback?
Because many people are unsure of what they have and think they know what to look for when they have absolutely no idea.

IMG_20170717_104856_HDR.jpg

Them knit are so fragile
#boostedmonday

Back
Top Bottom