ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I want to say no because I was on there from 3am to 6 and never saw one and that is my size. All the footsites had a 12.5 and I copped off eastbay which looks like there is no 12.5 on their restock right now.

Would like to try a 12.5 in these. I had it in my cart on Eastbay but it was OOS before i could checkout.

Got it, mate. Those shopify sites are a real bot fest. Either that or I'm slow af.
Nah they're botted to all hell. When there is limited stock like there always is on consortium releases someone trying manual dosent have a chance on Shopify platforms

saw people saying mc's ran .5 small but they fit roomier than my super bowl and triple black 3.0 (both of those did run small however)

Got luck and Adidas SaMo had one last size 11 in the MC's for me. Might keep them on ice see if they get some value and trade up to some TB's or EQT's.

Not boost related.
Damn those kith classic shirt goes fast. Been trying for them during each launch. Oos in 30 seconds.
Can't even get a decent shirt for retail. Smh.
This is why I don't even try on kith for consortium pairs. RTT is EU exclusive if I'm not wrong?
They're making those shirts super limited

Vegas next week and the only shoe I'm taking is my beat CB 3.0s. I need to double up on them (below retail of course)

Looks interesting... This new fomat... Yeah Im late to the party :D

Yea I just got back for the first time since Thursday... wtf is going on here now. I found my "subscriptions" but they aren't called subscriptions anymore, they are "watched threads". Then I click the "go to your last unread post" and each one goes back to June 17th?

Yea I just got back for the first time since Thursday... wtf is going on here now. I found my "subscriptions" but they aren't called subscriptions anymore, they are "watched threads". Then I click the "go to your last unread post" and each one goes back to June 17th?

Iz the new format mang... :D My shortcut took me to a 404 LMAO

Where's the pics of 4.0's? I scrolled through the last 10 pages and nothing.

DE79FwXXoAA7oFG
4.0 is the lovechild of 3.0 and 1.0

They still look inferior to the 1.0 pattern in my opinion, but I'll have to catch a glimpse of these warlocks in person

Not sure if the 4.0 design is performance-wise or aesthetic-wise. Either way the pattern is too busy for my taste. It could've been either just the diamond pattern and everything else 'plain' stitched or the pinstripe looking pattern only and it woulda been palatable.

Any San Diego folks know if Bait or Blends are getting run thru time? I don't even want to bother trying online

I still really don't like the slashes that surround the 1.0 pattern. But let's see with laces, maybe it'll be a little more subtle. I wonder how different colours will be treated and if they'll give us patterns like the wool with slight variations in knit and ground colours.

Back
Top Bottom