ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can't remember ever feeling this defeated :frown:

Dudes were cool though. They kept trying to convince me to just cop a size and flip it and just said ask what sizes they got for the next release and they'd tell me
You should've just bought the biggest they had and flipped it, you were there since 7 the night before and left with nothing? I thought they pulled a social status on you

Did anyone else receive two different versions of the MC ultraboosts? One of my pairs was laced to the top, the other was not. One pair has the three stripes on the boost (like the new versions to do combat fakes), and one pair has no stripes on it. And one pair is wider than the other. They both came from Adidas and are the same size

What do you mean three stripes on boost?

The new boost on the bottom has three little stripes on them if you look close

You gonna make me look at the boost of my 3.0 later... Never noticed any of that...

I have them on the pure boost I bought from adidas but my the TB's I got from StockX...

:confused:

After closer inspection the Pure Boost from Adidas has the three stripes on the bottom of the boost and the boost inside of the shoe. There is also sizing stamped on the inside boost as well.

There is nothing on the bottom of my ultra's from Stockx however there are nipples inside when I remove the insole.

After closer inspection the Pure Boost from Adidas has the three stripes on the bottom of the boost and the boost inside of the shoe. There is also sizing stamped on the inside boost as well.

There is nothing on the bottom of my ultra's from Stockx however there are nipples inside when I remove the insole.
Ohhhh snap I just checked my pureboosts lol. That's cool I never noticed that.

Ohhhh snap I just checked my pureboosts lol. That's cool I never noticed that.
What's even stranger is there is a strip stamp inside of the TB's I got but its not 3 stripes like I've seen on the yeezys and on my pures. Theres 4 and 5 lines in various spots.

Even more interested to hear what others have on their 3.0's

20170719_173846.jpg

Last edited:
Mids started off super strong with the kith. The RTT isn't the best colors but they are still great because the Mid silo is a homerun

Does stockx have a first time discount purchase code or something? Think i remember reading that in here

Yes if you sign up with a new address and email they send a $25 code

yes, log out, and create a new account to get the first time buyers $25 off discount. Can't use the same address and card as your old account tho I think.
I did this for the Trace Olives I copped recently.

Didn't use a new address and it still went through. But when I copped with my first account my coupon expired by a day so tat address never had a shipment with 25 off.

Also used same name/billing info.

My MC got delivered today. The color is super nice. In terms of fitment I went with 8.5 just like my other 3.0's. I wear 9 for 1.0 and 2.0 The length of the shoes is perfect, but man the shoe opening is tight as hell. I had to really super jam my foot in there just to get it on. :frown: I am not wide feet either.

For those that were saying MCs fit a little different they prolly right as UBs are now made in Vietnam. I'm returning these as they don't feel as nice as other UBs made in China. Same reason I stay away from NMDs.

IMG_2798.JPG

Weeks to be delivered or weeks to even be processed and shipped out? I know they're in another hemisphere but damn

just kick back and forget about them. It will take a couple of weeks to get to you with no email notification. Go on with your life and don't send them emails asking where your shoes are.

Back
Top Bottom