ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
New site doesn't take me to the last page when i post ... and pics take my all screen .. super boring

Does anyone have any news on the Adizero Sub2???? It's suppose to have Boost Lite foam. I couldn't seem to find anything new online.

Folks are gonna regret reselling RTT for sub $300 - low $300
I think most of those sales were consortium shops trying to get a piece of the resale pie since a lot of bids got accepted in a matter of 30 minutes at the highest bid and then an hour later another batch went through and a few hours later another batch went through so I think it's obvious that it was one person doing each batch of those which leads me to believe it's a consortium retailer

I think most of those sales were consortium shops trying to get a piece of the resale pie since a lot of bids got accepted in a matter of 30 minutes at the highest bid and then an hour later another batch went through and a few hours later another batch went through so I think it's obvious that it was one person doing each batch of those which leads me to believe it's a consortium retailer
That was my initial suspicions since GOAT/StockX are now anonymous to the buyer. However locally there are folks trying to unload at similar prices. Can't see these being a bust resell like the RC V2s.

Yeah those who are following that trend will regret it

I'm seeing plenty of known resellers who are trying to buy up as many pairs as they can at sub 300. They wouldn't be doing that if they didn't think they weren't about to shoot up soon

Yeah those who are following that trend will regret it

I'm seeing plenty of known resellers who are trying to buy up as many pairs as they can at sub 300. They wouldn't be doing that if they didn't think they weren't about to shoot up soon

They won't be going for much higher than 400-500 and that even with a 6 months wait

Mids being in the 500-600 for the longest now

For those that were saying MCs fit a little different they prolly right as UBs are now made in Vietnam. I'm returning these as they don't feel as nice as other UBs made in China. Same reason I stay away from NMDs.

IMG_2798.JPG
where did you get your pair from because mine says china

They won't be going for much higher than 400-500 and that even with a 6 months wait

Mids being in the 500-600 for the longest now
I'm giving these until the Winter to increase in resell price. Still white UB and flip flop weather.

Back
Top Bottom