ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So I just looked at my two MC pairs that seemed to be different and now I know why. One is made in China and one in Vietnam. Definitely keeping the China pair. The Vietnam pair fits tighter and the shape is a little different

seriously. Will it not be cool to post pics on instagram in 2 weeks? Is there a shelf life on how many likes you can get if you post by a certain time?

Annoyed with how these overseas company's have to deal with us impatient americans and having to cancel orders or deal with butt hurt customers because its been 7 hours and no update has been sent.

When people in this thread starts getting **** that's made by the order and hand made, those are the real waits lol

seriously. Will it not be cool to post pics on instagram in 2 weeks? Is there a shelf life on how many likes you can get if you post by a certain time?

Annoyed with how these overseas company's have to deal with us impatient americans and having to cancel orders or deal with butt hurt customers because its been 7 hours and no update has been sent.

There's no need to go on a rant and besides I don't flash my latest pickups on Instagram, I don't want attention.

I don't buy shoes to stunt on IG lol. But if the shoe is flames it won't matter when you get them.

The multicolor came in. Side by side with the Adizero boost Ltd for comparisons.
IMG_20170719_163427.jpg

IMG_20170719_163435.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom