ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How many of those cops were links from this thread?

5 of them (Ace, Wish PB, Kith, A&M, SNS). I live in BFE with ****ty internet so getting through on releases is nearly impossible. I purchased almost all the 1.0 before I even knew of this forum and I am willing to pay a small markup for the pairs I want.

I joined the forum to give my 2 extra Miadidas codes away and say thanks!

5 of them (Ace, Wish PB, Kith, A&M, SNS). I live in BFE with ****ty internet so getting through on releases is nearly impossible. I purchased almost all the 1.0 before I even knew of this forum and I am willing to pay a small markup for the pairs I want.

I joined the forum to give my 2 extra Miadidas codes away and say thanks!
Cool glad you were able to build a solid collection from the help of the thread. Hope you don't go broke staying in here. :smile:

IMG_4532.JPG
IMG_4531.JPG

IMG_4529.JPG

Can i get a legit check on this pair please

Attachments

• IMG_4528.JPG
    IMG_4528.JPG
    254.5 KB · Views: 4
I want to cop the multi' just to use an old emoji...

Still underwhelming in hand (I'm probably the only one saying it in this thread)

Got my multicolors from FNL. Underwhelming in hand and on foot. Tried them on once and went to return today at FNL in Pembroke Gardens. Dude behind the register says he can't return them bc "they've been worn" He asked if I received the item like this and i said yeah (I'm guessing he thinks the soles were worn due to conti soles) and he said he can't do anything about it and to return through mail. Anyone else had this issue before?

Got my multicolors from FNL. Underwhelming in hand and on foot. Tried them on once and went to return today at FNL in Pembroke Gardens. Dude behind the register says he can't return them bc "they've been worn" He asked if I received the item like this and i said yeah (I'm guessing he thinks the soles were worn due to conti soles) and he said he can't do anything about it and to return through mail. Anyone else had this issue before?
Return policy says they only accept unworn condition shoes so dude behind the register couldn't do anything about it since you did try them on once.

Back
Top Bottom