ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I know returns in store are bad for any store. Every time I had something to return, could be Gamestop, Zumiez, Adidas, they all hated it. They rather have US return it through mail to the distribution center than the store because it did count against their sales or something like that

actually called customer care center they're gonna place a call to the store and have them accept my return.....of course dude said "i am the manager"
Well that would make a lot more sense if the guy said that and he was the manager.

Those guys think they gonna be the owner of that store one day so they do anything and everything for their numbers to look good for their DM.

And yes, Returns do affect overall store sales. (can only speak for Footstores, not sure how it is at FNL but I would assume the same).

I know returns in store are bad for any store. Every time I had something to return, could be Gamestop, Zumiez, Adidas, they all hated it. They rather have US return it through mail to the distribution center than the store because it did count against their sales or something like that
and we are wondering why retails are dying...lol. I just returned a Trace Pink to local FNL and the the dude was happy to process it. Maybe he was in a good mood. Adidas stores are the best though, they are always happy to process my returns/exchanges.

I need a legit check asap. I posted in YEEZY LC and no one will answer. Appreciate the help.

Attachments

• IMG_1435.PNG
    IMG_1435.PNG
    2.1 MB · Views: 12
  • IMG_1436.PNG
    IMG_1436.PNG
    2.3 MB · Views: 11
  • IMG_1437.PNG
    IMG_1437.PNG
    2.6 MB · Views: 11
  • IMG_1438.PNG
    IMG_1438.PNG
    2.4 MB · Views: 11
  • IMG_1439.PNG
    IMG_1439.PNG
    3.3 MB · Views: 12
  • IMG_1440.PNG
    IMG_1440.PNG
    2.5 MB · Views: 11
  • IMG_1441.PNG
    IMG_1441.PNG
    2.8 MB · Views: 11
  • IMG_1442.PNG
    IMG_1442.PNG
    2.8 MB · Views: 10
  • IMG_1443.PNG
    IMG_1443.PNG
    2.3 MB · Views: 9
  • IMG_1444.PNG
    IMG_1444.PNG
    3.3 MB · Views: 10
Was there a trick for people to get that miadidas coupon code? I put in my email and waited. Nothing. It seems like some got multiple. Any tips would be appreciated.

I think people just used multiple email addresses, thats all. TBH I thought only email addressed that were registered to Adidas.com would've be eligible but that wasn't the case. I would've done the same had I known.

Wanted to win to make a white multicolor pair :ohwell:

Was there a trick for people to get that miadidas coupon code? I put in my email and waited. Nothing. It seems like some got multiple. Any tips would be appreciated.
Not really a trick, just multiple emails were created for more chances.

is there any site I can follow to find out when an ebay coupon goes active? I think i missed a back to school one last week...

the latest ones have been through specific sellers , which i believe the backtoschool one was. They haven't had a 'good' 20% coupon in a while. A few 15$ off 75$ or more type stuff. That one early spring (late winter) 20% off 'fashion' with up to 50$ per paypal account was very clutch....

Back
Top Bottom