ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Im a nintendo fan for sure, grew up with it and everything. Ive been able to play nes games via computer and other devices for years via emulators. which means i dont need the nes classic lol
Yeah forreal the people paying resale prices for NES classic are the dipshets that don't know how to use an emulator on the computer or go get one of the hundreds of knockoff emulator systems out there for like $40.

Ya, have a friend at the shop right now I told him F that and not to do it. I stopped buying from them a while ago and didn't head over today because I figured they would pull some kind of BS like this.
In theory you could sell the energy boosts and would be only spending like $50 extra for the RTT

Let's be honest. No one is going to win on GOAT so don't bother trying.

Thanks. I'll let you know when I win.

Just today I unload 1.4 of sneakers that I bought this year alone. Basically all retail stuff

Keeping the Black AW and a pair of Asics everything else is going away ...

Now those Nemezis ...

Anyone think the resell for RTT going to drop more than what is now? I know usually it takes sometime but since theres not many pairs I think it will stay around $300 minimum (bigger sizes at least). But looking for opinions before I decide to cop

extra tickets each time you "share" (there's a glitch)
Ah I see. Well I wonder if they will notice that some people got a million tickets. oh well, kind of a weird raffle anyways. Just an opportunity to buy them at retail.

I don't mess much with the laceless to be honest

Idk if those are made for me ...
If you're on the fence, I'd say don't do it, I have both CWs and like them, however, because of the nature of the upper, it's stiffer than a normal UB or AcePC, which you may not like. Also that wrap design is such a stark contrast to a regular UB (doubly so on the zebra pair), that I don't think it's a shoe that will grow on you, should you start to develop ragrets.

Im personally not a fan of the laceless shoes. TB nemeziz werent bad in person, but I didnt need another TB shoe.

Back
Top Bottom