ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
GOAT app not working for me. Keep getting error message to try again in a few minutes.

Happened to me when I was getting rid of my 1 ticket entries too quickly. Comes back after about 10-15 minutes. Gotta slow down to prevent that from happening.

Happened to me when I was getting rid of my 1 ticket entries too quickly. Comes back after about 10-15 minutes. Gotta slow down to prevent that from happening.
Probably too late now but how did you get rid of the 1 ticket entries? Lmao I feel like I'm gonna win like 30 pairs now that aren't ones that I even want.

Im pretty much done buying really... I still love my boost but the whole shoe buying thing getting old now... Very very selective now...

Im pretty much done buying really... I still love my boost but the whole shoe buying thing getting old now... Very very selective now...
Same. Only thing I'm really looking to get is a pair of crazy explosives to replace my kobe 9s for ball, a pair of flyknit trainers, and probably the all red 11s coming out during the holidays so I can stunt in some santa shoes lmao.

IMG_5959.jpg

Saw someone on fb buy a pair of 8.5 condition for $525 smh. Hopefully you can find a solid pair for cheap. (and when you say creams i assume UB 1.0 creams)

ive actually been thinking about consolidating my collection (small) as well..

hell, if I can get $500 for my creams I may have to unload them. prob same condition too... :smokin

Probably too late now but how did you get rid of the 1 ticket entries? Lmao I feel like I'm gonna win like 30 pairs now that aren't ones that I even want.

Gotta go back to each pair and press the negative circle until your ticket count goes to zero.

Saw someone on fb buy a pair of 8.5 condition for $525 smh. Hopefully you can find a solid pair for cheap. (and when you say creams i assume UB 1.0 creams)

I already know I need to drop 7 bills for a DS pair. But hey if I retire from this "game" then that's probably the way to go. I will be sure to wear them to the ground so it is justified.

Can I get a LC check on these "Aqua Datamosh" NMDs, please.
The seller has them up for $220 USD and I'm meeting him this weekend.
Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• $_27 (1).JPG
    $_27 (1).JPG
    51.9 KB · Views: 11
  • $_27.JPG
    $_27.JPG
    48.3 KB · Views: 11
  • $_27 (9).JPG
    $_27 (9).JPG
    42.4 KB · Views: 11
  • $_27 (8).JPG
    $_27 (8).JPG
    27.8 KB · Views: 12
  • $_27 (6).JPG
    $_27 (6).JPG
    44.3 KB · Views: 11
  • $_27 (7).JPG
    $_27 (7).JPG
    40.9 KB · Views: 11
  • $_27 (5).JPG
    $_27 (5).JPG
    33.2 KB · Views: 11
  • $_27 (4).JPG
    $_27 (4).JPG
    34.5 KB · Views: 11
  • $_27 (3).JPG
    $_27 (3).JPG
    47.1 KB · Views: 11
  • $_27 (2).JPG
    $_27 (2).JPG
    30 KB · Views: 12
I finally got this today from runnerinn. i ordered it june 29th and paid $150.55. Luckily the shoe box survived the shipping , was not damaged despite sending it in a plastic bag.

ub 3.0 mystery ink.jpg

Back
Top Bottom