ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Probably gonna take a collection picture this weekend but I'm also one of those who will try to sell of some of my pairs. I just don't get to use nearly all of my pairs since my work doesn't allow sneakers. When I'm home, at least on the weekdays I usually end up using the same 2 pairs almost daily anyways. Sold my Naked UBs yesterday for example. Sick pair but a bit hard for me to pull off plus the swedish summer is even way more cruel this year than usual. Constant rain and s***. That's why I probably won't go for those UB clima. They look pretty dope but with this weather they won't really get any use. My milled leather 93/17's and og NMDs are next up to get sold. Only thing keeping me from selling them right now is that I don't have any boxes to doublebox them in and no store here has anything to use either so I have to wait until I come back to work so I can use some boxes we have there lol.

Recieved my pair of MC's the other day and they are okay but nothing really special. Honestly I've felt that exact way on basically every 3.0 (never bought any 2.0). Some of them look okay in picture but when I recieve them they just look plain and underwhelming. Oh how I miss the old 1.0 days where every new pair looked so incredibly dope. Only a few of the Consortium boost shoes have had me feeling excited when I've recieved them this past year.

Navy and Green Iniki's available on Natterjacks.

Enter your email to receive a 10% off code to use on your purchase. Must register an account to use the code to get them for $105 and change shipped to the US.

https://www.natterjacks.com/footwear-c21/trainers-running-shoes-c20/adidas-originals-iniki-runner-p96230?attribute[1]=9344

https://www.natterjacks.com/footwea...iginals-iniki-runner-p96230?attribute[1]=7432
IMG_5974.PNG

all the lurkers probably crazy annoyed with the past day or 2 with the "no more buying" talk, and no links for them to lurk :lol:

Thinking more and more about trying to score A 12.5 in the TB tomorrow and flipping the 12 I got for retail or slightly undet

I know this ThomasThaFranchise Youtuber might be a bit corny and so on but wow I feel really bad for him. His house burned and ruined most of his boost-collection which was pretty decent actually. Can't imagine what I would've felt if it happened to my home. Luckily no person was injured.

Probably gonna take a collection picture this weekend but I'm also one of those who will try to sell of some of my pairs. I just don't get to use nearly all of my pairs since my work doesn't allow sneakers. When I'm home, at least on the weekdays I usually end up using the same 2 pairs almost daily anyways..

That is my situation. Only really wear sneakers when I get home from work (business casual), and on Friday through Sunday. Usually end up wearing daily beater white 3M 2.0 UBs, white EQTs, or my beat up white 1.0s.

All these different pairs, and some I received and just don't see myself wearing anyway. So up in the closet they go. Need to purge some.

That is my situation. Only really wear sneakers when I get home from work (business casual), and on Friday through Sunday. Usually end up wearing daily beater white 3M 2.0 UBs, white EQTs, or my beat up white 1.0s.

All these different pairs, and some I received and just don't see myself wearing anyway. So up in the closet they go. Need to purge some.

Lol Yeah exactly the same as me. Probably gonna sell some pairs and trade some. I have a few that I will never sell/trade but I got a pretty good trade offer for my VNDS SNS 1.0 UBs (grey tonal Supreme crewneck and Neil Young Supreme Tee) that I might consider. I have to face that I'll have more use of more/new clothes instead of just hoarding loads of sneakers.

I know this ThomasThaFranchise Youtuber might be a bit corny and so on but wow I feel really bad for him. His house burned and ruined most of his boost-collection which was pretty decent actually. Can't imagine what I would've felt if it happened to my home. Luckily no person was injured.

Damn that sucks. This would make me want to whoop fires *** :rofl:

MC is definitely tighter compared to TB 3.0 and other 3.0s :emoji_thinking: Still not bad tho... I'll put it as one of my fave 3.0 next to CNY :emoji_smirk:

Can someone tell me their opinion on these. Seller has pretty good feedback and has iniki runners for $85. Too good to be true or legit?

http://m.ebay.com/itm/122616957398?varId=423024385849
Seller is using stock adidas photos, so hard to know until you get them in hand. Ebay/Paypal will cover/refund if you receive fakes but could take awhile to get your money back. So up to you if its worth the risk.

Back
Top Bottom