ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They all been lazy if you put into perspective

Most bold collab so far has been OK and the next SB oh and first SNS and maybe second too

The others have been pretty lazy

agreed.. the SNS 1.0s and 2.0s actually had some decent designs.. cant think of any 2017 releases that had a non-lazy design ...dont even get me started on the RC 2.0s either lol

Can someone explain why WW were so hyped? I always felt Tee times were the superior collab UB

Hyped because they're consortium, rare, and pretty to look at.

Tee Times have always been generally accepted as the superior collab to WWs. Not sure why you're making it sound like WWs are more popular.

Hyped because they're consortium, rare, and pretty to look at.

Tee Times have always been generally accepted as the superior collab to WWs. Not sure why you're making it sound like WWs are more popular.
but why are they pretty to look at? Is it because of the white cup? What is there much more to look at

agreed.. the SNS 1.0s and 2.0s actually had some decent designs.. cant think of any 2017 releases that had a non-lazy design ...dont even get me started on the RC 2.0s either lol

I thought the way they dealt with the heel cup on the Havens was great.

Kinda just seems obvious to make it white. Not even a fan of white heel cups like some on here but i agree it would look great here.

but why are they pretty to look at? Is it because of the white cup? What is there much more to look at

Well, that's subjective. For me, it's because of the following: All black upper (only other like it is the TB 1.0s), unique cage, white pull tabs with red/orange and blue dots, tongue logos, the 2 sets of laces, and white heel cup.

Out of all my UBs, I get the most compliments on the WWs from sneakerheads and non-sneakerheads alike.

IMG_20170823_151844_194.jpg

Just got the Silver Medals :emoji_sunglasses:

Back
Top Bottom