ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So triggered right now, used my code, but then realized I had the wrong size, went back to update size and got this message "your code in invalid". Apparently you can't make changes once you enter the code, so be careful. I should have read all the details in the email grrr

So triggered right now, used my code, but then realized I had the wrong size, went back to update size and got this message "your code in invalid". Apparently you can't make changes once you enter the code, so be careful. I should have read all the details in the email grrr

yupp happened to many ppl from the previous drops

Many users here have warned us about it. Sucks that you didn't get the tip.

Can anyone tell me how much of a difference there is in half sizes for the 1.0? I wear a 9 in everything so I wear a 9 in 1.0. They are comfy but a little narrow and my toes bulge and go to the end of the shoe. My 3.0s are 9s but are a little long. I found a 9.5 in a shoe I've been looking for and it will save me $60 instead of getting a 9. Will a 9.5 fit better or will it be too big?

I remember ppl got SNS promo codes for something... what was the reason and could i ask for one in this case? lol

Back
Top Bottom