ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Kinda agree. Just don't like to miss.
Would have preferred other black/red styles from the past models.

I agree with you guys. This color isnt my first choice, the black would be best. A champagne color like the Beckham pair would be dope too.

Any deals on the ATR? I don't mind the khaki color way but don't know if I should just wait till it maybe hits a sale. Even 220 would be better.

Do yall think these are savagable, concerned about the toebox but would be getting em for a steal at $85

Attachments

• IMG_2818.PNG
    IMG_2818.PNG
    1.3 MB · Views: 88
  • IMG_2819.PNG
    IMG_2819.PNG
    1.3 MB · Views: 74
  • IMG_2820.PNG
    IMG_2820.PNG
    1.4 MB · Views: 82
I might be trippin but the women's UB mids are way better (other than the huge curve of the soles pointing up) than the ATR mids we're getting... Honestly wished they just went with the RTT/Kith mid cut.... That tongue on the ATRs are still making me dislike them.
adidas-ultra-boost-x-atr-mystery-ruby-by1678-2.jpg

ALSO CRAZY JEALOUS OF YALL WHO HAVE FEET UNDER SZ 12 THAT WERE ABLE TO GET THE PREDATORS! I wish my foot didn't grow 2 sizes in one year when I was in 8th grade smh....

Ummm yea... My girl is looking for these in a size 7 womens. Any clue where I can find them? LOL

IMG_6829.jpg

Those were part of some 50 state design competition or artist exhibition. Not actual production shoes lmao. That would be New Jersey though wouldnt it... jfc

Back
Top Bottom