ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I still hike with my Nike Free 2s now... I used to hike with older running shoes... Never had an issue as far as foot hurting. Only when I used my five finger vibram which was a one time attempt :rofl:

Where do you hike at? What kind of ground is it? Probably not bad on a flat dirt trail... but out here in CO, if you're stepping on rocks and **** all the time... you'll feel it through the sole on most sneakers.

We all love PK, but will we see any more materials on UB on GR level? We've seen some consortium UB change the upper, but those aren't as easy to get. See more suedes or leathers on these joints. A more reinforced upper.

I only question after the AlphaBounce and Harden luxury models.

Where do you hike at? What kind of ground is it? Probably not bad on a flat dirt trail... but out here in CO, if you're stepping on rocks and **** all the time... you'll feel it through the sole on most sneakers.

This is my go to trail when hiking since its close to home... Probably not as crazy as CO tho LOL

did they? So far I've only seen some bad kiths. If anything, they still don't get the box right.

Nah all Kith reps are bad. All have the sharp boost ridge, none have pattern 1:1, none have ATR color correct, and none have stripe shapes correct

I could have sworn I saw pics and comparison of PK's version and original of them Kith mids and it was crazy close... Almost as close as Zebras.

I could have sworn I saw pics and comparison of PK's version and original of them Kith mids and it was crazy close... Almost as close as Zebras.

Fake pair is PK batch and bottom is retail. On their own the PK batch looks good but if you put them side by side it is easy to tell which is fake.

Fake pair is PK batch and bottom is retail. On their own the PK batch looks good but if you put them side by side it is easy to tell which is fake.

Yeah, that PK one specially the rear shot doesnt look good... Comments on the imgur had me going too :rofl:

This is my go to trail when hiking since its close to home... Probably not as crazy as CO tho LOL

Looks like a cool trail. The ground looks mostly flat / compacted.

This is more like what I'm talking about, though even in this pic the rocks are kind of flat which wouldn't be as bad. It's basically the smaller and jagged rocks that you need to step directly on, which cause your feet to get sore

royal+arch+trail+2.jpg

Looks like a cool trail. The ground looks mostly flat / compacted.

This is more like what I'm talking about, though even in this pic the rocks are kind of flat which wouldn't be as bad. It's basically the smaller and jagged rocks that you need to step directly on, which cause your feet to get sore

royal+arch+trail+2.jpg

Yeah, there's a couple of sections like that but not the whole trail lol

Not sure why this is bothering me but what release was it where they released early on office and size? Someone jog my memory lol.

Left a bid for $150 for khaki mid atr on stock x for a size 10.5 tts and someone accepted .. crazy ... I was returning my size 11 that fit to big .. I'll take it for $150 .. sold my forest green mid atr for $350 on goat cause it ran big as well .. not bad ..

Back
Top Bottom