ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
For anyone who's used them before, is wiggle a bit... what's the word? Flaky?

I ordered the utility blacks on 10/12, but my order isn't even at the 'Processed' stage yet.

Despite that, when I check the order status on the website, it has my expected date of delivery as yesterday???

Is some of this an overseas thing? I mean, it shouldn't take 2 wks+ to even process an order, right?

Hello there. Pretty much we're on the same boat. Ordered last Oct. 14 but 5 days have passed and my order stats is "not yet processed" I chatted with them and they told me that my order was stuck in their system. They said that at the time of my order, there were simultaneous orders of the same model. And when mine was about to be processed, it was already out of stock! They just gave me a refund. I was truly disappointed by their service.

This is a strange question to ask but any Norwegians here? Or anyone living in Norway?
Would be traveling there early December. Need some advice.

Hi everyone I need help I keep getting security checkout errors on adidas anyone know how I can fix this adidas Said it’s a third party credit processor that is cancelling the payments and then they said you will not be able to order anything. I need help fixing this issue I’ve tried changing ip addresses and using PayPal even used Apple Pay and still did not go through someone please help if you have had this same issue or know how to fix this thank you!!

Hello there. Pretty much we're on the same boat. Ordered last Oct. 14 but 5 days have passed and my order stats is "not yet processed" I chatted with them and they told me that my order was stuck in their system. They said that at the time of my order, there were simultaneous orders of the same model. And when mine was about to be processed, it was already out of stock! They just gave me a refund. I was truly disappointed by their service.

Thanks for the note. At least I'm not the only one out there. I certainly don't plan on using wiggle again.

In typical form for me, I took the refund I got from wiggle and ended up spending even more (of course) and grabbing a pair of tech rust UB's on allike.

adidas-ultra-boost-bronze-boost-black-tech-rust-metallic-cg4086-5_1-1.jpg

I'm gonna pretend that this was totally fine (the wiggle UB UB was 104, and this one is 225 delivered), but I will say that I'm more excited about this new purchase than the other (granted, not nearly twice as excited...).

Finally adding the Trace Cargo UB to the collection. Got my bid accepted this morning and used the StockX new member discount to get it below retail. Excited! And with that, on to the 4.0s :smokin

The consortium tongue rivet, and shape of that heel cup (as well as ub text) look pretty sus.
No doubt in my mind that the pair pictured is fake, but I’m hoping it’s based off a real colorway to come out (rumored Kith mid coming out next month but no telling if it’s the Mid ATR or the Mid pictured above)

No doubt in my mind that the pair pictured is fake, but I’m hoping it’s based off a real colorway to come out (rumored Kith mid coming out next month but no telling if it’s the Mid ATR or the Mid pictured above)
If I'd venture a guess, I would say it's just an Alibaba exclusive cw, no telling. We can always go ask in the RF thread, we know how much they love boost in there. /s

Can’t believe the Oreo Mid ATRs sold out on FNL at that $240 price point ($260 with tax). I know they were LTD, but was stock really that low or are people really rocking with em like that?

YM was hyping up an upcoming KITH collab not too long ago I'm sure this is the sneaker they were mentioning

There’s a Kith x Adidas soccer collection coming out sometime soon with 4 pairs of Nemeziz and an alphabounce

Then there’s a Kith x Non Native Consortium release coming end of November apparently that’s a Mid (either Consortium mid or Mid ATR, ATR being the likely choice since we saw one in the fashion show)

This is all info that was shared in the RF thread

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom