ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I really like the Solebox x Packers UB mids but might have to pass. I like the thought behind it but the shoe itself feels like it will be a bit hard to pull off to be honest. So loud and with weird colors. I really have to be more picky with what I cop nowadays since I rarely have time to use everything I own and with all the other hyped releases in november.

For me, it's looking less and less likely (given all of the release details coming out today) that I'll end up with one of the Off-Whites I was looking forward to the most. (Air Max 90) And more and more likely that these (Packer x SB) will move up on that list for Nov.

For me, it's looking less and less likely (given all of the release details coming out today) that I'll end up with one of the Off-Whites I was looking forward to the most. (Air Max 90) And more and more likely that these (Packer x SB) will move up on that list for Nov.
I'm still gunning for both.

Previous poster actually makes a really good point about the PxSB probably being hard to match but I got no issues going with a simple grey or black pants either.

What sucks is the supposed RF collar from the previous page. I want those over all of them. Including the lux.

Packer x SB at the top of my November list tbh
The salt level will be high if I strike out on them

Yeezy's are nice and so are off white but off white is seeming less and less likely to happen.

Off White will definitely be an L for me since no stores in Sweden are getting them and the other stores all require in store pickup. NDC will be a mess. Yeezys are meh for me, the hype has died imo with all the cws and availability lately. Human Race, might go for the oreos or multicolor ones the rest are a meh.

Pharells, Yeezys, Packers Mids, and Black Friday EQTs :sick: November is going to be draining, that is, if i actually hit on any of them

E4C16485-E1B9-485F-BA34-1B572FD1F22D.png
574F8BDA-C986-4A76-93F8-8BA960B599C7.png

:pimp::pimp::pimp:

Lacetips are dope

Back
Top Bottom