ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Energy Boost RTT are sleepers, will double up for the right price.
I agree. I'd say they are better than the PxSB Energy boost but it does depend on what youre looking for out of the shoe. PxSB has more pop yet still simple enough with only two colors to work into normal usage. The RTT would be a perfect constant use shoe.

What size were you looking for?

Wow...makes sense though...half of those people are probably resellers and this is without question a good investment.

Without a doubt...I'm trying to find the video of people rushing the doors to actually get into the convention center...It's crazy out there...

Looks like 13 is dead for the mids on Solebox. 12 ans 12.5 are greyed out. I'm imagining that means folks have them carted but have not checked out. All other sizes sitting.

Looks like 13 is dead for the mids on Solebox. 12 ans 12.5 are greyed out. I'm imagining that means folks have them carted but have not checked out. All other sizes sitting.
13 and 12.5 were really the only sizes even worth getting there, mostly the 12.5.

I've been over in the AM97 thread posting / reading about it but apparently Complexcon is a complete mess...Undefeated shut down their booth because of people fighting...There was an initial mad dash to actually get into the Convention Center...AND now Adidas canceled to the N.E.R.D. NMD's...People paid good money to get caught up in a riot...

man if they dont release those nmd nerd pharrels thats messed up that was like the biggest reason to go there.

I've been over in the AM97 thread posting / reading about it but apparently Complexcon is a complete mess...Undefeated shut down their booth because of people fighting...There was an initial mad dash to actually get into the Convention Center...AND now Adidas canceled to the N.E.R.D. NMD's...People paid good money to get caught up in a riot...
You can't release a hype sneaker worth thousands fcfs and expect it to be peaceful

How many pairs of the human races did they have available that line was crazy. And then y’all saying they cancelled the release smh

Back
Top Bottom