ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Does any1 know if adc is best for the pharrell nmd trail release 11/11? I dont gotta bot. I’m just hoping to copp a pair without 1. Thanks, any info is appreciated

I was so tempted to go to complexcon but had a feeling getting the NERDS were futile. Looks like it was a **** show lol. Kinda feel bad for that twitter soul that flew in and paid 2 grand for vip resell tix... but at the same time i dont lmao

I was so tempted to go to complexcon but had a feeling getting the NERDS were futile. Looks like it was a **** show lol. Kinda feel bad for that twitter soul that flew in and paid 2 grand for vip resell tix... but at the same time i dont lmao
i just seen a big reseller just copped on instagram. Was worth the flight for some seeing 8k plus ebay listings. wonder if anyone will pay that much for trails.

It'd be pretty impressive if Adidas is managing these limited releases to the point where they move inventory from say the EU where they didn't sell out (assumed) and to US customers who will buy them out.
resellers love buying out bricks over here then end up selling for retail anyway

Yeah no way 8k is happening...Just because they were Complexcon only doesn’t mean there weren’t a decent amount made...I’d imagine they have the same numbers as the pairs releasing at the end of the week...

If anything I’d expect maybe 1.5 once the dust settles...

As for the guy spending all that cash flying out and buying that last minute VIP...At that point homie should’ve just stayed home and went aftermarket...

I agree. I'd say they are better than the PxSB Energy boost but it does depend on what youre looking for out of the shoe. PxSB has more pop yet still simple enough with only two colors to work into normal usage. The RTT would be a perfect constant use shoe.

What size were you looking for?

Im an 11. Let me know if you can find a good deal. I got mine for 96 and completed the RTT pack

2k?! Got damn what an idiot :rofl:

Not to sound naive but couldn’t they have just not announced any of it beforehand, and just made it random at the time of the event. Everyone knew the heat was coming, so of course there was madness when the doors opened. The fact they had to cancel because they couldn’t predict something like tbis is a little crazy.

On the other hand I’m sure people would just rush in like maniacs anyways no matter what, no? Never been to Complexcon so not sure what it’s like.

The trade off If you do it like that is that there wouldn't be as much hype for the event.

I'm only going after the Black and White pair, if I went after a second it would be a tie between the MC pair and the Aqua

In other news this dude got 3 pairs of Nerd NMDs

Him and his boys probably put their pairs together or he had bodies/paid resell

I don't even know which I would go after first they all fire

:lol: 8k - 9k for an all black sneaker... I would rather dump 8k on the classic 2004 Nike Dunk Hi "N.E.R.D" I just don't get the hype on some of these Boost and NMD mane..

nike-dunk-high-pharrell.jpg

Going to smoke a blunt and listen to "In Search Of" and reminisce about my High School days.​

Back
Top Bottom